Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 07:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Lmao. I've had similar experiences. One that sticks with me could be compared to being mauled by a hybrid twixt a bobcat and a rattlesnake while being caught in a barbwire fence.
I also had to say something a d got the same reaction you did. This gal was just.... ornery...the way she kissed. Lol...not "sloppery", just mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I remember this one girl, man, she could have stunt doubled for Gene Simmons in the tongue department, she unloaded that beast on me and I thought I was going to yack in her mouth.

Not a pleasant experience to say the least.
Gentlemen you dated some nasty disgusting women. Lol!

Sorry had to say it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 07:35 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,489,133 times
Nothing worse than kissing a washing machine

Old 05-27-2016, 07:31 AM

1,504 posts, read 848,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Horse manure. Most people don't start the day off with 15 mins of kissing. Lol sounds like some silly 1950's nonsensical TV program. I wonder if Gidget is coming on next.
Hey - maybe it is a thing called chemistry. She is 20 years younger and vital...we really LIKE each other...and our kissing is masterful and highly creative...it is a dance....sex with the mouth....THEN sometimes sex follows...but I prefer mid afternoon for that when I am at my best....I think what I do notice about this last affair in my life is that I have found someone that not only loves me but understands and actually LIKES me.

First time we kissed it was awkward...as time passed it our minds started to make love and the kissing became great....combine great kissing with intercourse and you have what sex is all about.....LOVE

Old 05-27-2016, 07:47 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,616,037 times
I'm big on the kisses. Love it

Old 05-27-2016, 07:59 AM

6,987 posts, read 21,883,690 times
It is NOT what you do but HOW you do it.

This can be referred to many things we do and in this case KISSING and the possible end results....your choice.

A small peck or a lasting smooch can make things tingle where it counts.

Old 05-27-2016, 08:19 AM
SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,189,542 times
Kissing is very important to me as well. My GF was sort of a "conservative" kisser when we first started going out (tight lipped, mostly closed mouth). She's also younger, so maybe you have a point with this being something of a generational gap. However, over time, she has become less reserved. I just sort of set the tone when we're doing our thing and she has started to go along with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships