Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 03:01 PM

404 posts, read 366,948 times

Advertisements

ok so there have been a few situations and I just wanted to get some guy advice and see where I am at, and
what I can do regarding the thoughts and these situations that I have had with women..

1. They are NEVER wrong

I know this probably shouldn't, but this bugs the heck out of me! There is NO BODY here on this green earth that is perfect, everyone has flaws. I even told this to a girl one time and I said that there was no one perfect(except the lord above) and I said that the only way she could be perfect was if she walked on water( which she said that she could) and when I said that she couldn't, she said that she was STILL perfect and never did anything wrong. This is coming from a woman who always complains about bf and how he can't hold down a job.

And this is just one situation, you wouldn't believe how many times I hear this or I will hear, "I hate to be wrong, or I am always right". It is always some variation of the two. If someone is "always right", then I don't know if I could deal with that. I mean, I admit when I am wrong, but there is no one that is wrong 100% of the time, all the time.

2. They have Ego/Anger problems

Oh boy, woe to the man that rejects a woman, I have seen women get so angry and mad because they got rejected, saying all sorts of bad things about the guy. The funny thing is that if you reverse the genders, it looks REALLY BAD. As a man, if I start complaining about a woman and I say, "Well that b**** is just full of herself", then how does that make me look? Pretty damn crazy if you ask me! Also, on OLD, there are a lot of just barely average women acting like they are 9s and 10s. The ego level is just off the chart, insane!

Anger is also another issue, and I have seen and heard of issues where women slap, hit, and destroy the guys property, it is just crazy. Guys vary on what should be done, but I have made it a point to let anyone know that if ANYONE puts their hands on me or my property, then they are going to jail. That typically solves those types of issues before they begin, but I really should't have to put this disclaimer out there should I? Another co worker told me that if she ever caught a guy cheating, that she would bust the windows out of his car, could you imagine if a man did that, how that would look?

3. Everything has to be about them...

So I was in this meetup group and two things happen, one was an event ..to serve the ladies..yeah sorry.I serve God, not a woman, I found that to be degrading and this is a group run by a guy! I just didn't know why he would even allow that..I mean could you imagine the uproar of: Next Event, Women serve the Men? I could just imagine.

Also speaking of meetup groups, they always want to have ladies night out..if you want to do that, fine go make up your own meetup group, but when its co ed, I feel like every event should be inclusive of EVERYBODY. I have seen this happen on multiple meetups as well. Idk, but this just bugs me. Why do women feel like they have to do that?

4. They want to change you...and they complain about it.

Says it all right there, for some odd reason, women want to try to change you, or they complain about it. I can't deal with someone complaining all the time. It honestly stresses me out because my mom used to do that to me as a child. People argue and thats fine, but someone that is constantly in a foul mood is not someone that I would want to be around with long term.

At some point, I would like to settle down, get married and have a family, but I just don't know how to get over(or deal with) these issues. So if you are a man, and you have been through these issues and you know how to deal with it, please let me know and be as specific as possible because I just feel like without "falling into line" that I will never be married.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2016, 03:11 PM

22,593 posts, read 47,689,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
1. They are NEVER wrong

2. They have Ego/Anger problems

3. Everything has to be about them...

4. They want to change you...and they complain about it.
If you truly believe those of all women, you should never ever get married.
Have you ever sought out therapy?

Old 01-28-2016, 03:14 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,348,750 times
Unfortunately, you'll come across these types of women, but rest assured, not all of them are like that.

Old 01-28-2016, 03:18 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,226,327 times
I'ld just date another man OP coz women sound proper messed up & who wants to deal with all the issues you've listed? I certainly wouldn't!

Old 01-28-2016, 03:20 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
Well I'm a man and I'll tell you the very best way of getting over this negativity.........

Go out and meet some new women and discover all the " other " things about them that make the rest of us men happy, As there are BILLIONS out there and they are ALL different.

Old 01-28-2016, 03:20 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,981,005 times
Yeah, I agree. Women are BAD. Better turn gay!

Old 01-28-2016, 03:21 PM

1,592 posts, read 1,213,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
So if you are a man, and you have been through these issues and you know how to deal with it, please let me know and be as specific as possible because I just feel like without "falling into line" that I will never be married.
There must be something positive about women if you want to get married, no?

Otherwise, you may not actually want to marry.

Old 01-28-2016, 03:25 PM

5,182 posts, read 5,254,704 times
My wife was the sweetest, most considerate person I've ever known, put others' feelings ahead of her known. She had none of the four characteristics referenced by OP.

Blessed with a great mom (and dad) and wife. If the rest of womanhood is as the OP describes, then I guess I got off lucky in life.

Old 01-28-2016, 03:29 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,015,348 times
Why not try meeting different women?

Or, just keep complaining.

Your choice.

Old 01-28-2016, 03:34 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,116,005 times
It's funny when people in their very limited interactions decide to assign sweeping generalizations to entire genders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships