Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 08:16 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,907,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainsley1998 View Post
So I'm lying here like a deflated balloon, should be studying but don't have the energy required. Have ate my body weight in oreos, feel like utter crap and why??

Because of a dirty lying cheating scumbag!

You give your all to someone just to be treated like a mug.

First boyfriend, first lover, first heartbreak - is this what lifes really about?

Why does this feel so bad!? Why did he feel the need to climb into someone else's bed!? Are all guys like this? How do I ever trust again, will this feeling ever go away.
All guys are not like that. However, the guys you choose may turn out to be that way. What is your parents' relationship like? That is key.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2016, 08:16 PM

14 posts, read 13,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
How much longer do you have to see him in class for?
We are in the same math class 4 times a week 😞

Old 02-21-2016, 08:17 PM

14 posts, read 13,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
All guys are not like that. However, the guys you choose may turn out to be that way. What is your parents' relationship like? That is key.
My parents are divorced, what does that mean?

Old 02-21-2016, 08:41 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,907,501 times
Quote:
My parents are divorced, what does that mean?
If they had a crappy relationship in which your dad did not treat your mom well or cheated, or if your dad was not much a part of your life or was emotionally distant, you will tend to attract guys who don't treat you well or sabotage your relationship with something like cheating.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:06 PM

10 posts, read 8,944 times
You need to start viewing dating/relationships/love as almost a game of Russian roulette (just hear me out). Yes you have to pay to play. Once you sit at the table you run the risk of two main outcomes- you get into a great relationship, marriage, family, sex, etc whatever it is you desire of a romantic partner OR you suffer bar none the greatest pain in all of human nature - rejection, betrayal, jealousy, etc. So there you have it. You can choose to play if you believe the benefit will outweigh the bad or you can choose to sit on the sideline and avoid it all together thereby never experiencing the bad but missing out on the chance for the good. Simple yet complex eh lol! That's life- have a laugh about it you'll never make it out alive .

Old 02-22-2016, 12:05 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
So I'm lying here like a deflated balloon, should be studying but don't have the energy required. Have ate my body weight in oreos, feel like utter crap and why??

First boyfriend, first lover, first heartbreak - is this what lifes really about?

Why does this feel so bad!? Why did he feel the need to climb into someone else's bed!? Are all guys like this? How do I ever trust again, will this feeling ever go away.
you get over it, and deal with people one at a time as they come. judt because one guy is a total jackass, doesnt mean all guys are.

in the end however YOU are the one responsible for your own happiness, no one else. if you re not happy with yourself, then you wont be happy with anyone else either.

Old 02-22-2016, 12:13 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:

It will go away love don't worry about that , there's a lot of mugs about but the only good thing about that is you will find it easier to recognise the good ones.

Take care next time

Last edited by Londoncowboy30; 02-22-2016 at 01:12 AM..

Old 02-22-2016, 12:53 AM

4,523 posts, read 3,406,471 times
Quote:
We are in the same math class 4 times a week 😞
Jesus, that's going to be awkward as ****...lol

Old 02-22-2016, 05:32 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
Oreos are the best! Give the rest away and stay away from booze for a few weeks, too.

Hang in there. You're pretty and smart. That guy will be a miserable fool for the rest of his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships