Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 03:51 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,072,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissmamaAnnie View Post
I'm intrested in having fun with no strings attached....that makes me a dauche bag?
Wait (missed this)...so you DO just want to have sex with this guy?

Well then what's the problem? That's what he wants too (and not one smidgen more).

So pump 'n dump each other then. Wear protection. I don't see an issue here and I definitely don't see where "Now what does he want?" come in. Now, like before, he wants a pump. Now, you want a pump. So pump safely and don't count on hearing from him again and all's well that ends well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 03:52 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,767,033 times
If you want some NSA fun, go with someone who's going to deliver. I highly doubt this guy has the skills.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:54 PM

454 posts, read 311,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post

Well then what's the problem? That's what he wants too (and not one smidgen more).

So pump 'n dump each other then. Wear protection. I don't see an issue here and I definitely don't see where "Now what does he want?" come in. Now, like before, he wants a pump. Now, you want a pump. So pump safely and don't count on hearing from him again and all's well that ends well.
I have to agree here. What's the problem? Two consenting adults can just have a romp for the sake of romping. No need to feel any guilt and of nothing comes of this, then who cares?

Old 02-22-2016, 03:58 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,555,792 times
Quote:

Easier said than done, in her case. She's always come across to me as one of those women who has a Disney-fied idea of relationships--for example, even if she knows inside all she wants is an orgasm she can't just outright admit that and has to dress it up as something else. She's just as eager for sex as he is but he needs to go through the pretense of 'courting' her first because that's what society has ingrained in her.

Hence this pointless thread asking 'What does he want?!?! I'm a classy lady' when she already knew, and admitted she wanted it too a few posts in.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:59 PM

1,517 posts, read 1,670,518 times
Quote:
No, she's wondering why he "came back"...inwardly that makes a person wonder whether the person is more "serious"...nope, it doesn't, but that's how this dude is working it, surely. Second time around = greater chance of success, then he can pull back and say, "But I never said I wanted more than sex," OP feels used and more stupid than ever, dude moves on to next lay.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

OP, it means LITERALLY NOTHING except he STILL WANTS JUST SEX and is trying to mindbend you into believing he "came back" because you're so sooper-doooper special or something. He didn't. He came back because maybe this time you'll go "Okay," and spread your legs.

Block this moron's number already. Or simply don't answer, no blocking necessary. Trust me, he won't be inundating you with calls and texts asking you why you aren't answering him. He knows why: because you don't feel like getting pumped and dumped. In which case he's way too busy texting other potential pump-and-dumps to text you any more. Problem solved.

Hope this guy wears protection.
Right on...Preach brother!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships