Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 03:17 PM

2,669 posts, read 2,089,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jean McGee View Post
I can forsee the future: OP is with the brother who will get the farm, the Younger Fitter brother skittering around in the background, all sexy eyes and Sibling Rivalry...

DALLAS.
And then she kisses his brother on New Years' Eve party...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 03:18 PM

1,038 posts, read 902,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantNJ View Post
And then she kisses his brother on New Years' Eve party...

and then they become lovers and secretly plot fiancé's demise...

Old 02-22-2016, 03:22 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,549,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGrrl View Post
. I told him I was engaged and in love with my man. He wouldnt take no for an answer, so I just chatted with him.
lmao. Plausible deniability.

No need to cover it up, you admitted you were low-rent with the dating two guys at once and having to wait until birth to see who the dad was.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:26 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,549,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jean McGee View Post
Its not what's Wrong with you exactly; more like, what's wrong with your fiancé.

IMHO. He doesn't turn you on. You shouldn't be marrying him.
Assuming the OP isn't just trolling. she'd consider staying with the fiance for financial reasons, security. Even if she marries this poor cuckolded man she'd still sneak off and get pregnant by the loser again, then have to wait and see the color to determine the father. The fiance provides stability, he legitimizes her. The loser provides 'excitement' and orgasms.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:33 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,923,286 times
OP, I think you're kidding yourself. You don't want the fiance. You want the other guy.

So go get the other guy cuz yolo.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:36 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
I have been with my fiance for about 4 years, we live together and am recently engaged to him. I am in my mid 30's, divorced with a teenage daughter. I got pregnant young and married the father before she was born. That didnt last but a year and a half. In and out of LTR's since then but nothing has stuck. Until I met my fiance about 4 years ago. I fell for him real hard. He is a good man, a few years older than me. Good stable job, life in order, gets along with my daughter. Also good in bed, treats me so well. I never lack for sex or emotional support from him.

Recently I got a facebook friend request from an old boyfriend who I was dating when I got pregnant. To back up, I was dating two guys at the same time but they did not know about each other. I was pretty sure he was not the father because he had been out of town for work a couple weeks before I discovered I was pregnant. He is an african american guy and I am white, when my daughter was born, I knew it was not his too.

Anyway, after I divorced my ex, we got back together briefly, I fell for him real hard as well. He was the best sex I have ever had, very endowed too, and stamina for days. His job however made him move out of state halfway across the country and I could not follow him. We kept in touch over the years, reuniting for a few quickies if our paths crossed. Then he got married, and I did not hear from him for several years.

What do I do?

So the rumors are true ...

I would go with the big penis.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:42 PM

27 posts, read 17,344 times
I'm not very amused that some people are making fun at my expense, this is legitimate

Old 02-22-2016, 03:43 PM

27 posts, read 17,344 times
It's not just about sex, and my fiance give me plenty of good sex. There's something I cant quantify about my ex that keeps me coming back. I think he truly loves me too.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:45 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
I'm not very amused that some people are making fun at my expense, this is legitimate
You've also gotten some legitimate advice.

You cannot have both. You have to choose.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:45 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,768,103 times
Quote:
Well....

OP:

I am wondering exactly what answers are you looking for by posting this?

And exactly what answers you were wanting to get by posting this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships