Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 03:55 AM

6 posts, read 3,440 times

Advertisements

Hello,
Im 25 yo girl. I dont have a bf but last month I had sex with one of my friends. Since then weird things have happened. I knew he was observing me for a long time. ( 6 months). He attracts me as well. I saw him looking at me, being a bit shy and I knew what he wanted. So once we had sex and after that everything got complicated. I mean next day I was at his place and he was behaving not like to a friend but to more important person ( kiss, hugs, delicate touch). He wanted me to stay at his place but I had to leave - i was going to work next morning. I was waiting for his sign 3 days and I finally texted him if we would meet. He replied OK next week . And we didnt meet. He is a maybe not party type of guy but I saw that he was leaving parties with some new girls.
So I thought that it was just one night stand for him ( and me).
Since then he has behaved weird. Sometimes he was nice to me ( when we met) and sometimes he was just ignoring me all the time like I would not exist).
There were 3 weeks of silence ( he was busy , working in the other city) and we met last week on 2 parties. He didint talk and dance with me but just bumped into me and invited me over next day for a before party. Next day I didnt come over because I was already with my friends. Anyway we met at the party and we didnt talk just saw each other.
2 days ago we also saw each other and he was ignoring me all the time, like I would not exist in the company- talking to others not to me, didnt even look into my eyes when talking or laughing.

What is going on? Should I explain that situation? Why was he behaving like he cared of me 1 day after? Why didnt we meet after I texted him? Why does he change his behaviour so often?
When he saw me 1st time in 3 weeks it was immidiately that he invited me over. Why before he didnt even contact me?

Does he want sth more or want only sex or he just want to be friends?

Why did he ignore me 2 days ago?

Its so weird.. I dont know how to behave.
I have no idea if its my fault because I didnt explain it with him first. Because for me it was like one night stand . ANd I supposed for him as well. Because I saw him leaving parties with others. ...

Ps there is also other issue with him. He had/has a best friend. She was also a friend of mine. When she learned we slept together she was asking me about him all the time. Asking if i feel sth for him. And for me it was too fast. Then she took him for a weekend trip to the other city. And i texted him that time. Since then he started behaving weirdly , didnt meet with me..

Its already 1 month and we met a couple of times....Its not solved. But must it be solved?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 06:11 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
We can only guess. You have to decide what YOU want and then talk to him.

Old 08-14-2015, 07:19 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,112 times
Maybe you should stop having casual sex and expecting some life long commitment. Move on, it's over with.

Old 08-14-2015, 07:28 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
I wouldn't give it much thought and just move on.

Did the deed...he isn't interested in pursuing anything more.

That's it.

But that's just a guess...the only person who knows is him. But if he truly wanted something more....he'd tell you. My guess is that he is keeping you on the back burner.

Old 08-14-2015, 07:48 AM

58 posts, read 43,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piem View Post
Hello,
Im 25 yo girl. I dont have a bf but last month I had sex with one of my friends. Since then weird things have happened. I knew he was observing me for a long time. ( 6 months). He attracts me as well. I saw him looking at me, being a bit shy and I knew what he wanted. So once we had sex and after that everything got complicated. I mean next day I was at his place and he was behaving not like to a friend but to more important person ( kiss, hugs, delicate touch). He wanted me to stay at his place but I had to leave - i was going to work next morning. I was waiting for his sign 3 days and I finally texted him if we would meet. He replied OK next week . And we didnt meet. He is a maybe not party type of guy but I saw that he was leaving parties with some new girls.
Since then he has behaved weird. Sometimes he was nice to me ( when we met) and sometimes he was just ignoring me all the time like I would not exist).
There were 3 weeks of silence ( he was busy , working in the other city) and we met last week on 2 parties. He didint talk and dance with me but just bumped into me and invited me over next day for a before party. Next day I didnt come over because I was already with my friends. Anyway we met at the party and we didnt talk just saw each other.
2 days ago we also saw each other and he was ignoring me all the time, like I would not exist in the company- talking to others not to me, didnt even look into my eyes when talking or laughing.

What is going on? Should I explain that situation? Why was he behaving like he cared of me 1 day after? Why didnt we meet after I texted him? Why does he change his behaviour so often?
When he saw me 1st time in 3 weeks it was immidiately that he invited me over. Why before he didnt even contact me?

I have no idea if its my fault because I didnt explain it with him first. Because for me it was like one night stand . ANd I supposed for him as well. Because I saw him leaving parties with others. ...

Ps there is also other issue with him. He had/has a best friend. She was also a friend of mine. When she learned we slept together she was asking me about him all the time. Asking if i feel sth for him. And for me it was too fast. Then she took him for a weekend trip to the other city. And i texted him that time. Since then he started behaving weirdly , didnt meet with me..

Its already 1 month and we met a couple of times....Its not solved. But must it be solved?
It could be that maybe he doesn't want to pursue something more than just casual hook up or maybe it finally sank in that you two have slept together so it feels a little weird. Ultimately we can speculate till we go to Jupiter but only him can answer most of your questions.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:46 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piem View Post
Hello,

WTH?!

Keep your legs crossed! Problem solved.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:52 PM

3,368 posts, read 2,889,700 times
Talk to him, or move on. He might be real shy and feel awkward about your initial rejection of staying with him. Nobody knows, but you can talk to him and ask if he wants any Long-Term Relations with you, Friend With Benefits kind of thing, or one night stand No-Strings Attached thing.

Old 08-14-2015, 02:12 PM

2,152 posts, read 3,397,528 times
unfortunately some guys are pretty easy to figure out, they just wanted one thing and u gave it to him. sorry.

Old 08-14-2015, 02:28 PM

11,396 posts, read 24,447,211 times
He might think you're acting weird, too. Next time you see him say hello and smile. Then go about your business. If he wants to talk to you, he will.

Old 08-14-2015, 02:37 PM

714 posts, read 747,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
Maybe you should stop having casual sex and expecting some life long commitment. Move on, it's over with.

Did OP not say multiple times that she saw it as a one-night stand? I don't think I saw anything in there about wanting to have a relationship with him. Did I miss that part?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships