Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 10:07 PM

59 posts, read 50,899 times

Advertisements

I don't know.

Glen from TWD is pretty hot.

Ken Watanabe, I'd definitely go for.

Old 02-26-2016, 10:13 PM

124 posts, read 105,245 times
I'm not a woman, but I'm gay. I won't sugar coat Asian men are definitely on the lower end of the dating pole there. Many profiles will read 'no Asians'. They're usually viewed as less sexual, non demorphic men. The odd part is your actually white and Latin which are the most commonly sought after men

Old 02-26-2016, 10:38 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,667,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You can.

And you can be Asian and Irish.
Hispanic can be any race.......

Old 02-26-2016, 11:49 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,224,970 times
I've seen quite a few good looking Asian guys that I would definitely date. They were very fit though. Hot is hot, regardless of race!

Old 02-26-2016, 11:49 PM

11,650 posts, read 12,941,545 times
Hispanic is a white European of Spanish decent. It is not a "race" per se. You are actually half European and half Amerindian. In other words, a Mestizo. You have both European and native American ancestry (either from South America or the north).

Many Mestizos tend to have Asian features due to their native ancestry. The natives of Americas have slanted, narrow eyes, similar to Asians. After all, the American natives came from Asia 15,000 years ago. So they are technically "Asian". They evolved dark skin from the sun's reflection from the snow (in far east Russia and Canada).

I like some Latino features in men (i.e. small, bedroom eyes). But I don't find those with a strong "Asiatic look" attractive. I prefer them to look more on the Mediterranean side, their Spanish side.

As far as eyes go in Latina men, this is what I find attractive:

http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stoc...e-12331873.jpg
http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/t.../bautista.jpeg

But not this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...721cdba1e2.jpg
http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content.../461785014.jpg

To note, this is a personal taste when it comes to a sexual partner. It's not prejudicial or racism.

Last edited by Ethereal; 02-27-2016 at 12:32 AM..

Old 02-27-2016, 12:02 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,667,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
the American natives came from Asia 15,000 years ago.
Thought it was something like twice of that..

Last edited by owl6969; 02-27-2016 at 01:02 AM..

Old 02-27-2016, 12:11 AM

133 posts, read 135,717 times
I am Chinese. Asians like blacks fall to the trap of American culture which emphasizes caucasian features as the most desirable though advertisements, film and music. It is like a brainwashing is the best way I can describe it. I see a high amount of 2nd gen Asians with non asians.

Old 02-27-2016, 01:00 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,435,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Hispanic is a white European of Spanish decent. It is not a "race" per se. You are actually half European and half Amerindian. In other words, a Mestizo. You have both European and native American ancestry (either from South America or the north).

Many Mestizos tend to have Asian features due to their native ancestry. The natives of Americas have slanted, narrow eyes, similar to Asians. After all, the American natives came from Asia 15,000 years ago. So they are technically "Asian". They evolved dark skin from the sun's reflection from the snow (in far east Russia and Canada).
No, they didn't *evolve* dark skin - they already had it from their dark skinned ancestors who moved from the south to the north. Dark skin isn't an adaptive trait to cold climates, light skin is so vitamin D is absorbed more easily from the weak winter sun.

Old 02-27-2016, 01:09 AM

11,650 posts, read 12,941,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
No, they didn't *evolve* dark skin - they already had it from their dark skinned ancestors who moved from the south to the north. Dark skin isn't an adaptive trait to cold climates, light skin is so vitamin D is absorbed more easily from the weak winter sun.
Yes, I know that. I didn't mean to use the term "evolve" that way.

Vitamin D intake wasn’t dependent upon the sun. They get all that they need from their diet, heavy on types of fatty fish that are naturally rich in vitamin D. The plentiful amounts of the vitamin kept them from developing less melanin. So despite their chilly climate and lack of sun exposure, it’s their diet has kept them retain their bronze colour.

Not to mention, sunlight is reflected off of snow in an intensely blinding way. Northern Europe is foggy and mist enshrouded, rainy and cloudy. As such, the "pink" skin developed to keep healthy in a vitamin D poor environs.

Oriental and native american peoples developed the eyelid fold to keep the tear ducts and inner eye from freezing. That is the clue to prolonged ice cold weather somewhere long ago before recorded history and it had to have lasted for thousands of years for this to develop.

Old 02-27-2016, 01:31 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,924,870 times
No matter what human breeders do to them, dogs remain dogs to other dogs of different breeds. A Weimeraner doesn't have much in common, visually, with a Basset Hound, but a male of one and a female of the other will at least give it a go. Hell, a female Great Dane and a male Chihuahua will make the attempt, but a human female 5'8" will probably give a human male that is 5'7" a cold shoulder, if she even bothers to give him the time of day. It isn't healthy to only find your race physically attractive, nor is it healthy to fixate on a particular race and only find individuals from that race attractive and find your own race meh. That can't possibly be defended.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships