Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 12:10 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
This reminds me of Swingers and the scene where the main guy leaves 10 messages on a girl's machine one after another.
Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

[213 555 4679]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 12:43 AM

914 posts, read 737,351 times
I don't think that it was too bad. You were both teasing/joking at the end of that conversation and you're still (snap)chatting today. Just take a chill pill!

Old 03-03-2016, 05:31 AM

23 posts, read 11,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer_Rain View Post
I don't think that it was too bad. You were both teasing/joking at the end of that conversation and you're still (snap)chatting today. Just take a chill pill!

she was texting me to

Old 03-03-2016, 05:56 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstine View Post
me: Im not wanting to jump into anything at all. just curious

me: If your just wanting a good time, thats understandable. if you just wanna see where things lead, thats cool to
me: I have no idea why i said all that. lets just go out next monday and have a good time

me: im not sure what happend lol. i swear i AM NOT a clinger lol
me: im not really looking for anything in particular. whatever happens, happens. i dont really like putting pressure on anything.
Just don't get all self-conscious like this ^^^ anymore. It's not attractive.

If you want to say something, say it ... without apologizing. But THINK before you "say" it.

Old 03-04-2016, 07:10 AM

things are ok now whew

Old 03-04-2016, 07:22 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
things are ok now whew

Old 03-04-2016, 07:34 AM

2,135 posts, read 5,487,636 times
Mannnn this girls sounds cool AF, it's hard to find girls with a good sense of humor that early on. You need to ease back on the throttle with stuff, no matter how bad you want it. Be patient with this one! Sounds like you could be rewarded greatly in the end! Good luck!

Old 03-04-2016, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
Mannnn this girls sounds cool AF, it's hard to find girls with a good sense of humor that early on. You need to ease back on the throttle with stuff, no matter how bad you want it. Be patient with this one! Sounds like you could be rewarded greatly in the end! Good luck!

im trying man

Old 03-04-2016, 07:57 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Hi, I really need some input here

I went on a date Friday Night and had a good time. I called her monday and set up a date for next monday

Well for some reason I got all clingy and needy on her yesterday with my texting

She is id nursing school and works so that takes up much of her time which i understand

We were texting yesterday and this is basically what happened

me:Sooo what are you looking for if anything?
me: Im not wanting to jump into anything at all. just curious
me: cuz i did have a nice time with you
me: If your just wanting a good time, thats understandable. if you just wanna see where things lead, thats cool to
me: I have no idea why i said all that. lets just go out next monday and have a good time

her: lol
her: chill
her: Im not looking for naything serious. nursing shcool is my top priority. i graduate and that comes before anyone else besides my family
her: are you wanting anything in particular?
her: Imean you were pretty legit over not being in a relationship

me: im not sure what happend lol. i swear i AM NOT a clinger lol
me: im not really looking for anything in particular. whatever happens, happens. i dont really like putting pressure on anything.

her: wait. i thought you and i had a connection? i thought you loved me!

me: that cant happen till you bowl

her: guess you'll never marry me

me: ha ill survive somehow

I laid off today. she snapchatted me today a couple of snaps but thats it

I don't know why I went crazy like that. I NEVER DO THAT. I really did have a great time with her and she really intrigued me.

I mean, I'm tired of playing games. I would like to get to know here and see where it leads is why i was aksing her that

So is there anything i can do? Did I ruin it? I mean she was tetxing and joking after
She tried to make light of the awkward situation you created.

Lay off the deep questions bro!

Old 03-04-2016, 10:01 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Oh my God! That was AWFUL! Oh yikes! LOL...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships