Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 07:41 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,660,682 times

Advertisements

Yes!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 08:53 AM

2,546 posts, read 6,874,001 times
Yes, we can tell. Being insecure most definitely isn't an attractive trait.
Be confident but not arrogant- that will attract women to you.

Old 03-06-2016, 12:23 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,238,148 times
Yes, they can sense things better than dogs can which is crazy!

I wear tin foil hats on dates so that they cannot read my thoughts.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:52 PM

112 posts, read 133,482 times
I think older women can tell when a guy is insecure but I don't know about girls my age. To be honest, I don't think that girls or anyone can tell that I feel this way.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:20 PM

212 posts, read 164,235 times
Hey Brah, stay positive and try to concentrate on the good things that make you, YOU! I'm probably a little older than you, I've been married twice, and there have been at least 2 women on God's Green Earth that must've found me remotely attractive (looks wise, anyway), and trust me, looks are NOT my strong trait at ALL! Aside from said looks, it's always easier to be critical of yourself, than have an objective look at yourself. I have had bad acne most of my life, and has pretty much disfigured me, no exaggeration! Before I wallow in self pity here, I'm tall, thin, take care of myself, dress well, good haircut, and grooming, etc. I'm funny, have a quirky sense of humor, love music, good beer (who doesn't), have a good job, nice house, nice car, travel, etc. I try to make the most out of life, as a plus I'm not picky about women, I prefer them short & chubby (and older), I think that is sexy as hell. I try to maintain a positive outlook, sometimes feel like I've been to hell and back! I just accept the fact that women have not been interested in me, but maybe one day that will all change, and then I might have a chance to flip the script on them...bitter, no, a little hurt, maybe?

Last edited by Mister68; 03-06-2016 at 08:47 PM..

Old 03-06-2016, 09:33 PM

112 posts, read 133,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister68 View Post
Hey Brah, stay positive and try to concentrate on the good things that make you, YOU! I'm probably a little older than you, I've been married twice, and there have been at least 2 women on God's Green Earth that must've found me remotely attractive (looks wise, anyway), and trust me, looks are NOT my strong trait at ALL! Aside from said looks, it's always easier to be critical of yourself, than have an objective look at yourself. I have had bad acne most of my life, and has pretty much disfigured me, no exaggeration! Before I wallow in self pity here, I'm tall, thin, take care of myself, dress well, good haircut, and grooming, etc. I'm funny, have a quirky sense of humor, love music, good beer (who doesn't), have a good job, nice house, nice car, travel, etc. I try to make the most out of life, as a plus I'm not picky about women, I prefer them short & chubby (and older), I think that is sexy as hell. I try to maintain a positive outlook, sometimes feel like I've been to hell and back! I just accept the fact that women have not been interested in me, but maybe one day that will all change, and then I might have a chance to flip the script on them...bitter, no, a little hurt, maybe?
I'm not regular ugly. I look like God said "screw i quit"..but for real tho it kind of boggles my mind when I see some really ugly guys ( still better looking than me) with some pretty attractive women. Today for example, I was working and saw this fat obese short Mexican guy with a 2/10 face with a girl that was WAY OVER his league. She was an 7.8942/10 in my book and it just kind of made me feel like sh*t you know...all I really want is to be less hideous.

Old 03-07-2016, 10:52 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,905,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierPacheco View Post
I'm not regular ugly. I look like God said "screw i quit"..but for real tho it kind of boggles my mind when I see some really ugly guys ( still better looking than me) with some pretty attractive women. Today for example, I was working and saw this fat obese short Mexican guy with a 2/10 face with a girl that was WAY OVER his league. She was an 7.8942/10 in my book and it just kind of made me feel like sh*t you know...all I really want is to be less hideous.

More than likely, he's not caught up in how he look, has a great attitude, and knows how to relate to women. Guys like this will always be successful with the opposite sex. You, on the other hand, are the opposite of this in every way. The only thing you have in common with these guys is your looks.

Old 03-07-2016, 06:07 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,519,030 times
IF you show weakness they will sense it. Women, like wolves or lionesses will cull out and kill the weakest of the herd. Trust me dude. I've made the mistake of hanging out with my wife and her friends at parties. They say things that made me blush. And I'm a freaking caveman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships