Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 11:48 AM

314 posts, read 237,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
See and that's the approach I like. If they like me, message me. Let the man be a man. But others had different opinions.
Certain ways work for some people, it doesn't seem to be working for you. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2016, 11:50 AM

92 posts, read 70,110 times
Quote:
See and that's the approach I like. If they like me, message me. Let the man be a man. But others had different opinions.
Again, how has that been working for you? You keep doing the same thing but not gettting the results you want. Woman up, and put some effort into it.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:54 AM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
I'm an adult, I do not need to poll strangers on how to run my life.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-20-2016, 12:19 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Quote:
Well in every thread it is harped on that I need to find a better class of guy. A more professional man. I have an office professional job.

I swear the advice changes more than the weather around here.
The advice has been quite consistent. Trouble is, you seem to have a way of categorizing men, rather than evaluating them on their own merit. His line of work does not define the man, as referenced in past threads where you said wouldn't have anything in common with a white collar worker.

Old 03-20-2016, 12:25 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
Well in every thread it is harped on that I need to find a better class of guy. A more professional man. I have an office professional job.

I swear the advice changes more than the weather around here.
I thought you said you had a working class job where you worked with men and wore steel-toe boots to work in. Unless that's a second job.

Old 03-20-2016, 12:29 PM

314 posts, read 237,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
I thought you said you had a working class job where you worked with men and wore steel-toe boots to work in. Unless that's a second job.
I thought she worked at a gun range?? Maybe it's someone else...

Old 03-20-2016, 01:16 PM

971 posts, read 689,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So much for not actively pursuing men and dating. Glad you took the time off for you and the kids.
Unreal. I was thinking the same thing. Trainwreck. And best of all, have a harley and your in. LOL. Guess i need not apply since i ride a Wing. Hahaha

Old 03-20-2016, 01:24 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,035,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
I do work with men, wear steel toed boots and work in the office of a glorified gun range.

Old 03-20-2016, 01:28 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,035,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsdad View Post
Unreal. I was thinking the same thing. Trainwreck. And best of all, have a harley and your in. LOL. Guess i need not apply since i ride a Wing. Hahaha
Thought we decided you were way to old for me...

I have seen my last bf maybe 4 times in a month. I have had all kinds of time. Plus I knew it was coming to an end.

Honestly I think the online thing will end as well. I might give it a max of three days, but so far the guys I want to attract have no interest. The old fashion way of meeting them in my travels might be the best plan.

Old 03-20-2016, 01:57 PM

971 posts, read 689,149 times
Don't worry, i was kidding about applying to your ad. Lol. I know you aren't one of the younger women who likes older guys, and you have way too much drama in your life for me, i like calm. I was just busting your chops about the harley comment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships