Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Guys, Does body size matter to you when looking for a date/mate?
I dont care how big a woman is, it just isnt important 3 5.26%
A few extra pounds are ok 26 45.61%
nope, they have to have an avg body or better 12 21.05%
skinny chicks only! 5 8.77%
other 4 7.02%
lemme see!!! 7 12.28%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 07:01 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,722,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stud View Post
That's how The Stud rolls.
You mean like in your fat rolls? Ewww.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:07 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,127,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post
I was looking on craigslist in dif cities, checking out what types of single babes are out there, and i keep seeing this women that are, shall we say, a bit rubenesque, and they are complaining how they never seem to get any dates.

Well, as much as I hate to say it, size does matter to us guys too! it may be horribly unfair, but we usually dont want to date women that weigh the same as us, let alone more.

so, if your finding yourself having problems getting a date, might need to look into losing some weight.
WOW--you sound like such a prize---any woman would want to lose weight to please you!!

Old 02-12-2008, 07:10 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,127,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Heh. I'm a gay man and while I like my guys' bodies tight, I've dated guys carrying a few extra pounds and it didn't bother me. Nobody's got it all and if they did they'd be too perfect

BTW, I find the women losing weight with the men not being able to gain size kind of funny. For every 30 pounds of fat a man loses, he gains an inch in length "down there". It's a fact.
only in his mind does THAT happen--if that were the case 90% of the men out there would constantly diet!

Old 02-12-2008, 07:16 AM

2,238 posts, read 9,743,023 times
On a more serious note, I don't think a man's size matters all that much as long as he falls somewhere in that vague "average" category. Women that say that size matters -- maybe they should think about a little exercise to tighten things up. If you do that...the man's size doesn't matter that much.

Reminds me of an old joke I heard:

Guy is tired of his girlfriend's constant complaints that his organ is too small, so he says "I didn't know my organ was going to be performing in a cathedral!"

Tighten it up, girls. It's easy and free. You can do it while you're driving, or sitting at your computer...go ahead, Google "kegels". I highly recommend it for its benefits...

Old 02-12-2008, 07:19 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,383,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
On a more serious note, I don't think a man's size matters all that much as long as he falls somewhere in that vague "average" category. Women that say that size matters -- maybe they should think about a little exercise to tighten things up. If you do that...the man's size doesn't matter that much.

Reminds me of an old joke I heard:

Guy is tired of his girlfriend's constant complaints that his organ is too small, so he says "I didn't know my organ was going to be performing in a cathedral!"

Tighten it up, girls. It's easy and free. You can do it while you're driving, or sitting at your computer...go ahead, Google "kegels". I highly recommend it for its benefits...
I do my kegels daily, have for years. I still prefer a nice big one.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:22 AM

2,238 posts, read 9,743,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I do my kegels daily, have for years. I still prefer a nice big one.
To each their own...I prefer not to get hurt by a "nice big one" LOL. Personal experience has shown me that those big ones tend to be less skilled than the average ones.

I should send over an old boyfriend of mine -- a three-hander, so to speak. But he was lousy in bed. Maybe you could improve him. Hehehe

Old 02-12-2008, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stud View Post
The fact that I come home each night after work is enough to satisfy my woman of the week. Once home, I expect my dinner ready and served within 5 minutes upon my arrival. After a large serving of meat and potatoes (real man meal), I head for the booz cabinet and grab a bottle of Jim Beam. While relaxing with Jim in my easy chair, I search for the manliest sporting event on TV. After the game is over, I whistle for my woman to keep me company for a bit, if I feel like it. That's how The Stud rolls.
Stud, I think your problem is that you live in Denver, your part Scandinavian and part Scilian. You are in short suffering from a disassociate personality disorder. I hope you find a psychiatrist to help you work it out.

The need to create all these new IDs to try to impress people is just ONE of the symptoms of someone in trouble.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:36 AM

672 posts, read 2,123,161 times
Well, ever since I've been a part of these forums, I have consistantly said that I tend to favor girls on the chubby side. I guess thats part of why I'm planning to marry one this year. As far as us men go "down there", we definately were NOT all created equal! But unlike The Stud, I only have one woman I concern myself with in that way. We seem to do pretty well, and I firmly believe : If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" So, as far as my "size", I'm just glad that mine still works!!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
To each their own...I prefer not to get hurt by a "nice big one" LOL. Personal experience has shown me that those big ones tend to be less skilled than the average ones.

I should send over an old boyfriend of mine -- a three-hander, so to speak. But he was lousy in bed. Maybe you could improve him. Hehehe
I guess I have been lucky. The only lousy one I was with was lousy because he was SMALL and quick if you know what I mean.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:46 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,896,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Yup.

It's amazing though, isn't it? Many of the more "Rubenesque" people in this world seem to be in stable relationships. Hmmm.....
Most of the "Rubenesque" women I know are single. There is one who is married but she's losing baby weight to get back to her normal weight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.