Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2016, 03:05 PM

8,920 posts, read 7,691,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
You're not there . That's all there is to it
Then why continue to post and argue with everybody?

You no longer have ANYMORE CREDIBILITY...give it up already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 03:05 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,440,925 times
Quote:
No if I felt I was totally out I would have pulled the pin along time ago.
I think you mean "plug." This isn't a grenade. Though it could still blow up in your face if JerZ is correct in her assumptions.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:09 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,748,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post

Exactly.

You brought us all "there," OP, when you posted about it here.

You either need to get better at describing what it happening, or stop posting about it.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:14 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,741,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
The chance of this thread reaching 200 pages is as good as the OP's asking out his fantasy.

Sorry mate, the chances are not in your favor
well the thread is up to 151 pages so far.

Quote:
The fantasy is STRONG!
very true, the fantasy is strong with this one. perhaps h needs to listen to a little johnny cash;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7VQaWt1uQ

Old 06-02-2016, 05:26 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,890,839 times
Quote:
The fantasy is STRONG!
No I mean like just acquaintances. Nothing major.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Exactly.

You brought us all "there," OP, when you posted about it here.

You either need to get better at describing what it happening, or stop posting about it.
I have been describing whats been happening.You're a acting like we see each other all the time. or everyday. We dont

Old 06-02-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
I think you mean "plug." This isn't a grenade. Though it could still blow up in your face if JerZ is correct in her assumptions.
She's not. As I said before you're one of the most correct people here. What you say mirrors what's going on when we interact.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post

I'm not arguing I just don't understand why everyone has turned on me. I dont see her enough we dont talk as much as we should Sometimes I'll only see her once a week.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I know what you are saying fella but.........

Firstly WE HAVE ALL tried to help the OP with guidance, advice and the emotional support to HELP him and secondly yes at times we've had a lark and a laugh but the OP has taken most of it in jest which is how it should be mate

And thank you for contributing to my bet in reaching 200 pages mate lmao
Thanks I wish this were easier. I sometimes regret starting this thread. If I saw her more and we talked more this likely would done and over with but it continues.

If we talked more and saw each other more I would have done something by now. She knows what my life is like now. I do feel positive that she smiled and grinned big when I told her that I haven't been out once and still don't know anyone here. She had the same reaction when we first talked same thing.

I need to engage her for a long talk like we did last time then get her number at the end of it. Hopefully she will be still interested. I do think is on some level. I do.

She knows my schedule so I hope she doesn't hold this against me. She knows all about it. I wont be this busy forever.

I've actually had health concerns right now due to my workload. Thats why I didnt go to the gym for two weeks if you all recall...... exhaustion.

Old 06-02-2016, 05:53 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,741,143 times
Quote:
I'm not arguing I just don't understand why everyone has turned on me. I dont see her enough we dont talk as much as we should Sometimes I'll only see her once a week.
you have your nerve. when this thread started, we pushed you to talk to her, and ask her out, and you constantly refused to do so, for what ever reason in your tiny little mind. you have constantly made excuses to not talk to her, and not ask her out. we gave you plenty of support realy on, but at some point that support does go away when you have passed up many chances, actually many golden opportunities, to ask this girl out.

you claim not to want to ask her out in front of her friends, you want to wait until she is alone. well son that isnt going to happen. and no you have this fantasy that she is still pining over you, but the reality is much closer to the truth, and that is that she has given up on you. but you wont see that, you instead ridicule the very people that supported you in the beginning, including me.

well child, we have had enough. you need to either put your big boy pants on and go ask this girl out, or out your pink sundress and go visit the local prison and make conjugal visits t the men there. i am tired of your mealy mouthed crap, and so are the rest of us. so get it done, or stop posting and go away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships