Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2016, 11:13 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,898,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Wait a minute. You said the trainer girl goes to another gym in another town.
No... it's possible that she may have other clients in other companies would could be I'm referring to or did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2016, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
So, you said you're sorry "for taking too long" to ask for her number, and then you tell her you'll call her in a few days? WTF? Lmao
I will on Sunday evening. Even though she gave the number, I still sensed some resentment for stalling, but I do think she is interested. And she was pissed off was going to give up if waited too long.

So I need to comeback strong on this. So she knows I am interested and recover from the mistake.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:34 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
Here's what happened...

I called it from my phone. We made some small talk she asked when my workload was getting finished. I
told her the time frame. I told I would get ahold of her in a few days.

You finally got her number, called her up and told her you'd call her. When you call her back, make sure you tell her you'll be calling soon.

Good job!

Mission accomplished. They all lived happily ever after!

Guess we wont be getting to 200 pages after all, sorry LC

Old 06-03-2016, 11:37 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
I will on Sunday evening. Even though she gave the number, I still sensed some resentment for stalling, but I do think she is interested. And she was pissed off was going to give up if waited too long.

So I need to comeback strong on this. So she knows I am interested and recover from the mistake.
You're telling us, she was pissed off (snappy) because all this time she was fantasizing about you, too, and that you took too long approaching her? lol oh that's good.

And how do you know this? Did she tell you?

If true, it doesn't make sense that you would 'stall' again and wait a few more days to re-engage her after she enthuisiastically gave you her number. Then again, this thread doesn't make much sense.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:44 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
No... it's possible that she may have other clients in other companies would could be I'm referring to or did.
Are you having a stroke?

Old 06-03-2016, 11:47 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Are you having a stroke?
Well at one time I do believe he said he was a registered nurse, so if he is having a stroke surely he'll be able to identify all the signs...oh wait a minute...

Old 06-03-2016, 11:48 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Well you might able to time juggle well and have low stress
low stress? since when is a managerial position low stress? especially in the national parks? understand that at night I am it running the show. if anything happens, help is only a hour away. which means I am the one responsible for what happens. and that of course means i need to be up on first aid, including current CPR methods, etc. as for juggling time, that is something you have to learn.

Old 06-04-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
You finally got her number, called her up and told her you'd call her. When you call her back, make sure you tell her you'll be calling soon.

Good job!

Mission accomplished. They all lived happily ever after!

Guess we wont be getting to 200 pages after all, sorry LC
Thanks but this seems like a dumb question . should I call or text her which will be sunday evening?

I mean some people prefer text some prefer the old fashion way. That other girl just wanted texts that was easy..

Or should I text first and then try to get her on the phone?

I have more logistical issues here, due to hear preparing for bikini contest next weekend. I might not be able to see her the weekend after next.... but again is that too long? but she's taking this bikini thing seriously its important to her she might be able to come out next weekend.

Her reaction to me asking was with no hesitation. Getting the number was easy ...like at some point if I did ask her she was possibly expecting it to happen.

So I was right she was interested..

Old 06-04-2016, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Thanks but this seems like a dumb question . should I call or text her which will be sunday evening?

I mean some people prefer text some prefer the old fashion way. That other girl just wanted texts that was easy..

Or should I text first and then try to get her on the phone?

I have more logistical issues here, due to hear preparing for bikini contest next weekend. I might not be able to see her the weekend after next.... but again is that too long? but she's taking this bikini thing seriously its important to her she might be able to come out next weekend.

Her reaction to me asking was with no hesitation. Getting the number was easy ...like at some point if I did ask her she was possibly expecting it to happen.

So I was right she was interested..
I said it will be a few days. Twice but is a call preferred or a text? young people seem to like texting more

Old 06-04-2016, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
low stress? since when is a managerial position low stress? especially in the national parks? understand that at night I am it running the show. if anything happens, help is only a hour away. which means I am the one responsible for what happens. and that of course means i need to be up on first aid, including current CPR methods, etc. as for juggling time, that is something you have to learn.

different jobs and different stress tolerances. we're all different from each other
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships