Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2016, 12:33 AM

1,626 posts, read 3,898,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
Well at one time I do believe he said he was a registered nurse, so if he is having a stroke surely he'll be able to identify all the signs...oh wait a minute...
Years ago I tried nursing went to finance instead
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2016, 12:38 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
...Or should I text first and then try to get her on the phone?
Thanks for asking-- Text, tell her what time you will be calling (in an hour) and then give her enough time to prepare, then text in an hour and let her know you're calling now, then take a deep breath and call. After the call, text and say thanks! Then let out the breath, call back, like you just thought of it, and say you have an idea for a date: you will go to the bikini contest, let everyone know who her biggest fan is, lots of eye contact, then dessert afterwards! Whipped cream can be pretty suggestive

Old 06-04-2016, 12:58 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
Quote:
I said it will be a few days. Twice but is a call preferred or a text? young people seem to like texting more
Yes, those whippersnappers seem to like texting more.

How old did you say you were?

Old 06-04-2016, 01:13 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
How old did you say you were?
He's an older guy, like 38?

Which then makes me I guess....a dirtnapper

Old 06-04-2016, 01:30 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
ALWAYS RING!!!! As it adds the more personal touch and you seem keener only text if you think she's busy with work, meeting etc

Old 06-04-2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
He's an older guy, like 38?

Which then makes me I guess....a dirtnapper
So he described himself as an older guy, and he is describing the woman at the gym as 'young people'? This is getting even creepier. Reminds me of the story of that middle aged weirdo guy who killed women at a gym a few years ago because according to his manifesto, they weren't letting him have sex with them and he had been involuntarily celibate for over 12 years.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:34 AM

48,519 posts, read 34,843,322 times
And if she says "no" she will find herself in a position to be repeatedly asked "It puts the lotion on it's skin."?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-04-2016, 12:23 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,898,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
So he described himself as an older guy, and he is describing the woman at the gym as 'young people'? This is getting even creepier. Reminds me of the story of that middle aged weirdo guy who killed women at a gym a few years ago because according to his manifesto, they weren't letting him have sex with them and he had been involuntarily celibate for over 12 years.
I'll be 36 in October she's just turned 22. I have not been celibate, it's not that bad. but I have neglecting my personal life recently so I Have a fleet of people pissed of at me. This is just more of a challenge than usual.

I'm all wishy washy because I'm over taxed and stressed, last Tuesday I worked 5am-830pm. No I'm not joking. Every month I'm a doctors office for stress or a sleep clinic. I'm going again tomorrow.

I'm getting bites and interviews for more prestigious firms in finance with better pay so I'm really focused on taking my career to a higher level.

I'm trying to make excuses , but it contributes to my flakiness

Old 06-04-2016, 12:39 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
I'll be 36 in October she's just turned 22. I have not been celibate, it's not that bad. but I have neglecting my personal life recently so I Have a fleet of people pissed of at me. This is just more of a challenge than usual.

I'm all wishy washy because I'm over taxed and stressed, last Tuesday I worked 5am-830pm. No I'm not joking. Every month I'm a doctors office for stress or a sleep clinic. I'm going again tomorrow.

I'm getting bites and interviews for more prestigious firms in finance with better pay so I'm really focused on taking my career to a higher level.

I'm trying to make excuses , but it contributes to my flakiness
Now I know this id concentrate all my effort into getting ^^^^ sorted before you even think of dating

I completely understand working such hours but if you did get lucky with the girl in question look at it from her perspective...... She wouldn't see you much due to work and you have at least 2 issues that would only put pressure on both the relationship and more importantly her.....

I know it's only logical and natural to want a girlfriend but it's not really humane or just to put any lady in that position.

I've had a few things in my life that were sour at some point and I realised it's unfair to include a lady in MY problems, so I worked on them and sorted it out and I found that when I was happier in my life and about myself it was much easier to have a bird without feeling guilty

Please consider this

Old 06-04-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Now I know this id concentrate all my effort into getting ^^^^ sorted before you even think of dating

I completely understand working such hours but if you did get lucky with the girl in question look at it from her perspective...... She wouldn't see you much due to work and you have at least 2 issues that would only put pressure on both the relationship and more importantly her.....

I know it's only logical and natural to want a girlfriend but it's not really humane or just to put any lady in that position.

I've had a few things in my life that were sour at some point and I realised it's unfair to include a lady in MY problems, so I worked on them and sorted it out and I found that when I was happier in my life and about myself it was much easier to have a bird without feeling guilty

Please consider this
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships