Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2016, 08:17 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,898,402 times

Advertisements

I will get to it. I don't understand all the mass pressure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2016, 09:58 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,898,402 times
I mean it cant be rushed or forced.

Old 05-04-2016, 12:17 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
Quote:
no what you dont understand is that you cant take all the time in the world and ask this girl out at your leisure. you must step up and get it done or you are going to see her going out with another guy that did take the time to ask her out.

asi have said many times before, you snooze you lose. and right now you are snoozing.

Old 05-04-2016, 12:20 AM

308 posts, read 267,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no what you dont understand is that you cant take all the time in the world and ask this girl out at your leisure. you must step up and get it done or you are going to see her going out with another guy that did take the time to ask her out.

asi have said many times before, you snooze you lose. and right now you are snoozing.
Why do you bother when it's clear the OP doesn't. This thread should die... but not slowly, like how the OP seems to be handling things.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:59 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,450,358 times
Quote:
Quote:
Well, some of us wanted to see you get the girl. But now it's becoming more and more evident you don't really want her. And that may be good for her because if you feel advice from strangers who can clearly see the writing on the wall is too much pressure and too stressful, how the hell are you going to handle a real crisis with this woman?

Old 05-04-2016, 08:10 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs1n View Post
Why do you bother when it's clear the OP doesn't. This thread should die... but not slowly, like how the OP seems to be handling things.
hope springs eternal, though at this point frustration does also. with some people if you kick them in the backside enough, they tend to move forward and actually do the things they say they want to do.

however i think in this case we are beating a dead horse. as i said he needs to either get going and ask this girl out, or put on a yellow sundress with pink flowers, and become a regular conjugal visitor at the local mens prison and become otis's girlfriend.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:14 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,450,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I'm serious. This should be a CD-R challenge. Every person reading this thread who is single should try to ask someone out at their gym who they don't know, and report back here. Let's see how many of us can "pull the trigger" while this poor nebbish keeps his gun in his pants forever.

We can prove that asking for dates is not a science experiment. It's just a freaking conversation!

Who's in?
It's supposed to be gym day for me today. If I make it, I'll start scouting it out more closely. I started going at the end of February and other than Buff and Bronze, who looks to be about 20, I haven't noticed any consistency in attendees. Buff and Bronze likes to perform his workouts so he's a bit hard to miss.

Old 05-04-2016, 09:33 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
I scoped out 2 guys at my gym today that I could ask out, and my trainer is doing recon for me to make sure they're single and straight.

Countdown is on!

Old 05-04-2016, 09:35 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I scoped out 2 guys at my gym today that I could ask out, and my trainer is doing recon for me to make sure they're single and straight.

Countdown is on!
Player!!!!

Old 05-04-2016, 09:37 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
RUSHED!!!!! rigor mortis works faster!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships