Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2016, 05:21 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
Minimizing Damaage if any occurs

Pathetic, I guess "hey, can I ask you a something?" and stepping aside is way too difficult, in your world...

Minimizing damage. Jesus christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 05:41 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,898,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Pathetic, I guess "hey, can I ask you a something?" and stepping aside is way too difficult, in your world...

Minimizing damage. Jesus christ.

Come on thats not necessary

Old 05-11-2016, 06:13 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
I still want you to say why you thought she was "all but asked me out". I want to know what your thoughts were.
how many times has she said we should get together and talk? that is basically telling you that she wants YOU TO ASK HER OUT!!!!!

Quote:
I'll get to it. she has given me some signs so its not like I totally have nothing to go on.
Quote:
if she's alone there tonight I'll do it
more stupid excuses, "oh oh she has to be alone before i can ask her out". the question is WHY do you think she has to be alone before you can ask her out? what stupid voice in your tiny little mind is telling you that she has to be alone before you can ask her out?

all that is, is an excuse to not ask her out.

what do you think you will look foolish if she turns you down? are you afraid that she will say something to you that will embarrass you in front of others?

Old 05-11-2016, 07:29 PM

She didn't make an appearance tonight

Old 05-11-2016, 08:29 PM

Default So

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
how many times has she said we should get together and talk? that is basically telling you that she wants YOU TO ASK HER OUT!!!!!

I understand and I will she was not there tonight so I couldn't. She asked twice to talk. In the same talk. we talked a couple times after. She then said another time she has no life. That was last week.

I do think she wonders WTF Im doing. I could get into why in more depth... it has to do with her FB photos changes. That explanation will take too long for CD.

more stupid excuses, "oh oh she has to be alone before i can ask her out". the question is WHY do you think she has to be alone before you can ask her out? what stupid voice in your tiny little mind is telling you that she has to be alone before you can ask her out?

what do you think you will look foolish if she turns you down? are you afraid that she will say something to you that will embarrass you in front of others?

The point yes I will act now. We have had a few talks and not totally a stranger anymore. So its time to pull the trigger. I see that she wants to ask me out and telling me she is single. She's telling me that because she's wondering WTF am I taking so long.

Tonight she was not there.

Also, we have been doing the eye contact staring thing for a full straight year. I knew via acquaintances she was seeing some dude. So I left it be..... until now.

It didn't work out between them and I overheard the conversation a while back. That it was over and they broke up. like maybe early part of this year.

So I started to get this going.

Here we are. You all know the rest. Or at least sort of.

This what I wrote before it was somehow meshed with your quote

I understand and I will she was not there tonight so I couldn't. She asked twice to talk. In the same talk. we talked a couple times after. She then said another time she has no life. That was last week.

I do think she wonders WTF Im doing. I could get into why in more depth... it has to do with her FB photos changes. That explanation will take too long for CD

Last edited by Swan Dive; 05-11-2016 at 08:46 PM..

Old 05-11-2016, 08:38 PM

505 posts, read 368,871 times
Quote:
She didn't make an appearance tonight
Because you didn't go?

Old 05-11-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordin View Post
Because you didn't go?
No I was there.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:59 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
I see that she wants to ask me out and telling me she is single. She's telling me that because she's wondering WTF am I taking so long.

I do think she wonders WTF Im doing.

I really doubt you're on her mind as much as she is on yours.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

I really doubt you're on her mind as much as she is on yours.
No I have reasons to think she might wonder why Im taking so long.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post

I dont want to deal with the gym gossip. Its the same people over and over. they all know each other
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships