Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2016, 11:48 AM

1,626 posts, read 3,897,080 times

Advertisements

Nwgirl- sorry I forgot to post the quote from a couple pages back.

She knows she hasn't been rejected. I have slept six hours since Sunday. I need to sleep.

It's delayed but not toast.

Last edited by Swan Dive; 05-12-2016 at 11:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2016, 02:23 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
I dont want to deal with the gym gossip. Its the same people over and over. they all know each other
that is so much mental masterbation its unbelievable. as i said before, so what if people talk about you behind your back? and lets say they do, it will only last until someone else does something worthy of gossip, and then you will be yesterdays news.

the reality here is that you are a coward, plain and simple.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
that is so much mental masterbation its unbelievable. as i said before, so what if people talk about you behind your back? and lets say they do, it will only last until someone else does something worthy of gossip, and then you will be yesterdays news.

the reality here is that you are a coward, plain and simple.
No I'm going to get it done. This week was tough. I need sleep.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
how many times has she said we should get together and talk? that is basically telling you that she wants YOU TO ASK HER OUT!!!!!

I hope she still thinks this way. Other than time. I cant think of any reason why she would change her mind. I don't think she has recently become taken.

Yes I will get it done soon.Yes I will post it

Old 05-12-2016, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
If only you could "bump" the interactions with her the way you bump this thread.

Employ some of that persistence next time you're around her.
Yes I will. I agree. I just like to talk a few times. We have talked enough so yes I will do something it has been on standby for too long. I admit it

Does anyone else think with some of the things she has said she is more blanket and forward than I am?

Pipe down those of you laughing

Old 05-12-2016, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Exactly what timberline has already suggested. If you insist on asking for her number rather than ask her out right then and there, then you could say "I'd love to take you out for coffee or drinks sometime, can I call you?"

That's what my husband did. He asked for my number and called me up the next day and asked me to dinner for the upcoming weekend. I appreciated that he gave me 2 or 3 days notice (gave me time to get a manicure) and he told me where he was taking me (so I knew what would be appropriate to wear).

No texting "a few times" first. There's no point in that, IMO.
I know what Im going to say. I'll reference what we said before abut talking and say sorry for taking so long.

I really am taking a few days off for sleep. I'm cranky as hell and look like I'm exhausted.

I need to be feeing well and in pleasant mood.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
As much of an admission as we're going to get.
As mentioned many, many pages ago.....fear of rejection.
No really it isn't rejection. It's awkwardness. I wont switch gyms.

I think she might say yes to be honest. I mean she let out more on the table in our talks than I have. I have been holding back .

I never expected her to say some of the things( clues) she has.

I initially started the approach after I keep catching her stealing glances at me. I knew her friends so it was an easy introduction.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
After all this build up, it's going to be quite the anti-climax when she says, "We are just going out as friends, right?"
I dont think thats going to happen, she know whats going on.I like to think I would have been shut down more obviously by now.

I mean the whole thread was me commenting on her looking at me while other guys talk to her.

Old 05-13-2016, 04:26 PM

Next week I will resume. Friday tonight Im resting.

Old 05-15-2016, 03:15 PM

This coming week I'll try to get it done.

I will only go in for the kill if she is alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships