Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2016, 10:19 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
You guys say ask her out now but a part of me thinks that I need to flirt more and imply that I am interested.

OK...that's the opening to keep this going for friggin-ever.
I do swear on whatever matters that I won't help continue it (sorry London)
This truly is my last post.
Even if one of you writes something almost irresistible I will not get sucked in (maybe just with a rep if I can)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 10:22 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Come on mate let's talk a bit more

Old 05-19-2016, 10:36 AM

1,626 posts, read 3,898,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
OK...that's the opening to keep this going for friggin-ever.
I do swear on whatever matters that I won't help continue it (sorry London)
This truly is my last post.
Even if one of you writes something almost irresistible I will not get sucked in (maybe just with a rep if I can)
What would you do? I mean if I show interest it could turn it around. You see I need to show interest again so it's more definitive for her . But asking now. I don't know she is Flirty but more subtle

Old 05-19-2016, 10:39 AM

Hahahaha to the rep ..... Yep my money or my wife but not THAT!! LMAO

Old 05-19-2016, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Quite frankly, I'm not sure I would believe it at this point if he did.
How do I not make sense?

Old 05-19-2016, 11:08 AM

I need to unreject her. I mean if she totally thought she was rejected why does she come in super close among other things? I mean how do I make of this.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:11 AM

Quote:
I need to unreject her. I mean if she totally thought she was rejected why does she come in super close among other things? I mean how do I make of this.
Unreject her?? and if she had " come in super close " why haven't you unleashed the charm!?

Old 05-19-2016, 11:25 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
She is a person.

She is not a machine.

You can't "unreject" someone. You can't backtrack, un-push a bunch of buttons and push different ones instead.

With an actual, real human being, once you've humiliated and embarrassed her with ongoing rejection with all the many times she attempted an approach and even specifically asked to speak to you in private, once that feeling is gone, well...it's probably gone. Gone-gone.

Do you understand that you can't just mess up pulling a few levers and inputting data, re-input in what you feel is the correct way and the person's face will light up on cue and she'll want you again?

This may be it, SD. Over. You can try, sure. WAITING MORE sure WON'T accomplish your aims, it will cement her now-distaste/coldness for you. Asking NOW probably won't work either but that's an option; then at least you'll know for sure. But honestly I think this one is gone, gone, gone. Better luck next time; hopefully you'll behave differently.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
She is a person.

She is not a machine.

You can't "unreject" someone. You can't backtrack, un-push a bunch of buttons and push different ones instead.

With an actual, real human being, once you've humiliated and embarrassed her with ongoing rejection with all the many times she attempted an approach and even specifically asked to speak to you in private, once that feeling is gone, well...it's probably gone. Gone-gone.

Do you understand that you can't just mess up pulling a few levers and inputting data, re-input in what you feel is the correct way and the person's face will light up on cue and she'll want you again?

This may be it, SD. Over. You can try, sure. WAITING MORE sure WON'T accomplish your aims, it will cement her now-distaste/coldness for you. Asking NOW probably won't work either but that's an option; then at least you'll know for sure. But honestly I think this one is gone, gone, gone. Better luck next time; hopefully you'll behave differently.
That's extreme she's not humiliated or rejected. She didn't attempt an approach. She gave out hints. Why is she still flirty with her body language. She distant but it's not severe . I think you think its worse than it is.

She would not do that if it was dead. She is likely doubtful of unsure. She made no bold moves.

I intend to come back and show more interest. What else can I do? It's like I have earn trust. She wouldn't come close to me.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:43 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
That's extreme she's not humiliated or rejected. She didn't attempt an approach. She gave out hints. Why is she still flirty with her body language. She distant but it's not severe . I think you think its worse than it is.

She would not do that if it was dead. She is likely doubtful of unsure. She made no bold moves.

I intend to come back and show more interest. What else can I do? It's like I have earn trust. She wouldn't come close to me.
Do you do this in your everyday life? As in, to you state what other people are thinking and feeling? People you don't really know well and who you aren't in the head of?

Do you not see the real problem with this? You don't seem to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships