Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2016, 02:14 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
She's not extremely distant it's mild, she's not mad at me or unfriendly. I can't tell if you were being sarcastic
She.

Is.

Politely.

Detached.

Until you sidle up to her. Again. At which time she has to pretend she's riveted. For now. Until she can't take your weird games any more, cracks, and just tells you off...right there, in front of all those people.

You're welcome, again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 02:15 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,903,630 times
Quote:
That's extreme she's not humiliated or rejected. She didn't attempt an approach. She gave out hints. Why is she still flirty with her body language. She distant but it's not severe . I think you think its worse than it is.

She would not do that if it was dead. She is likely doubtful of unsure. She made no bold moves.

I intend to come back and show more interest. What else can I do? It's like I have earn trust. She wouldn't come close to me.
The longer this thread goes on, the more it sounds like an exact repeat of what you were saying in your previous thread about the other girl in the other gym who conveniently was "moving away" (even though she's probably still going to that other gym).

Old 05-19-2016, 02:16 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,897,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Define close?

It could be a million reasons mate but to be honest you should have been more flirty and charming ages ago.

The one thing that I really can't believe is when you didn't approach her when she had friends with her, I know it's better one on one but IMO it shows that you're more serious if you're " brave " enough to approach a group of girls.

Even if it starts of as platonic and works its way up It really does work in your favour mate
Well I intend to ramp it up and see if I can bring it out again. Everybody thinks it was obvious before and i didn't act. Fine I'll see if I can change that.

Old 05-19-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
The longer this thread goes on, the more it sounds like an exact repeat of what you were saying in your previous thread about the other girl in the other gym who conveniently was "moving away" (even though she's probably still going to that other gym).
She is moving away. It's not bs.

Old 05-19-2016, 02:18 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Well I intend to ramp it up and see if I can bring it out again. Everybody thinks it was obvious before and i didn't act. Fine I'll see if I can change that.
Mate it's all or nothing now , you've brought it to this point.

Either go all out or not at all

Old 05-19-2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
This isn't dead I'm going to keep talking and try to open it back up. I don't get why she gets close to me yet is somewhat distant

Any ideas?
If she did like you in the first place (which I doubt because I think it is all in your imagination), it would mean she is still into you and you could ask her out anytime you wanted.

If she was never into you, it means she is just being friendly.

This has nothing to do with her feeling rejected. A woman who feels rejected isn't going to move close into your space in an attempt to do who knows what.

Old 05-19-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
She.

Is.

Politely.

Detached.

Until you sidle up to her. Again. At which time she has to pretend she's riveted. For now. Until she can't take your weird games any more, cracks, and just tells you off...right there, in front of all those people.

You're welcome, again.
I'm not playing games. She doesn't think that.she might not know what I'm thinking or can't read me.

Sidle up to her again ? What does that mean?

Old 05-19-2016, 02:21 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
She doesn't think that.she might not know what I'm thinking or can't read me.
Uh. What?

Old 05-19-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
From you.

Slowly, trying not to make any sudden moves.

Gosh, save at least a little face, just back off from this at this point.
This is a different person from the past moving away.

Old 05-19-2016, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Why is she somewhat distant yet leans in? I will likely up the flirting first and see how she responds. I feel like she won't do anything unless I'm expressing interest.
On the bright, if she is into you, it really won't matter how long it takes you. The main thing you would have to worry about is some other guy spiking her interest in the meantime. If that happens, she will lose interest in you immediately. In the meantime, she will be receptive if she was in the first place.

I still doubt she's even interested in the first place, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships