Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 01:36 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
In terms of physical traits, I don't think it's "weird," but the feature isn't really associated with men the way it is with women (for some). I like full lips on both men and women. Like, a lot. They're better for kissing and just really yummy.

I tell my husband that he looks like an "alpha" but has a personality/demeanor that many consider "beta." He looks like a jock, but is a total nerd and geek. He's very sensitive, mild-tempered, gentle, nurturing, sweet, and compassionate.

And like Jer said, arms.
So I take it, you'd love Costas Mandylor.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...as_400x400.gif
His lips are his trademark lol

Full lips can be very nice-looking - depending on the person lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2016, 01:36 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,334,819 times
Yea I totally agree I have very tiny lips and even I think it's unsexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
In terms of physical traits, I don't think it's "weird," but the feature isn't really associated with men the way it is with women (for some). I like full lips on both men and women. Like, a lot. They're better for kissing and just really yummy.

I tell my husband that he looks like an "alpha" but has a personality/demeanor that many consider "beta." He looks like a jock, but is a total nerd and geek. He's very sensitive, mild-tempered, gentle, nurturing, sweet, and compassionate.

And like Jer said, arms.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:44 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
How her hair smelled. I find good smell attractive on a woman.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:58 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
The scars my lady carries from her car accident. I can't see them as unsightly. I carry some wicked scars myself. I see hers as a statement of her strong character, and something that brings us closer. They add to her beauty to me.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:59 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,365,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
So I take it, you'd love Costas Mandylor.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...as_400x400.gif
His lips are his trademark lol

Full lips can be very nice-looking - depending on the person lol.
I remember him from Saw!

And these dudes:

Cillian. I've had a serious crush on him for 10+ years. His whole face.

Theo James.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:08 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,482,455 times
I like nice ankles.

Also, there's a certain kind of guy who can pull off wearing a v-neck or scoop-necked shirt. I don't see too many of them around here, and it's generally not an American look, but there are some guys who just...ooh. Yeah, wow.

Other than that, I'm typical. If anything, I can find something nice to look at on most men--with their clothes on, to boot!

Old 04-09-2016, 02:51 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
The body part itself isn't "weird" but the way I go for it is: arms. Upper arms. They don't have to be really "built" arms or anything. In fact, super-built-up bodies are a sexual turnoff to me. But a little bit tight...arms that say "I am a guy. See?" Just...a guy's arms, exposed. It's very Victorian, LOL. "ZOMG he flashed me a peek of upper arm, I need to be alone for a few minutes."

Ohhhhhhhh sigh arms. Arms arms arms arms arms.

Guys, do us women a favor. Start wearing short sleeves. Yes, even in the dead of winter. Throw us a bone here.

Arms FTW...

...that is all.
Hit the gym guys and work on getting some guns

Old 04-09-2016, 02:53 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Hit the gym guys and work on getting some guns
Cue the stampede to the gym.......

Old 04-09-2016, 06:10 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
1. Great accessories. It seems silly but I notice shoes, watches and bags. One guy I was into liked to wear vests when he dressed up. It was a great look for him and unique.

2. An inner dork. This may mean you secretly love musicals, old school video games or whatever.

3. Evidence of close relationships with their immediate family.

4. Men who find joy in playing with kids (not their own). I find it heartwarming.

Old 04-09-2016, 06:15 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Hmm......how do I phrase this.....

I love big strong hands on a man.....
Big, thick strong masculine fingers- yum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships