Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 09:34 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,334,819 times

Advertisements

I mean this guy was all smiles when I met him years ago,but he's a smiley guy to everyone.
Then I would see him occasionally but no fuss,like no glimpses or interaction or anything.
But now wants to talk to me every chance he can get,like six times a day,hour long conversations,is staring at me and whatnot.
I mean I look different,im back to a size 4 when I had seen him before I was getting to a size 14 and up.
But even when he saw me as a size 4 initially he was not acknowledging me at all,and he is friendly with all.
Then one afternoon he just turned into this.
Don't get it or trust it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2016, 09:46 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
I'm going to take a stab in the dark, and say he's low on options?

Old 04-18-2016, 10:07 PM

He's a nice looking guy don't really think he could be low on options.
but who knows,didn't seem like that infact I saw a girl checking him out.

Old 04-18-2016, 10:18 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,616,330 times
Why does it matter?

He likes what he sees.

If you are attracted to him go with it.

I personally wouldn't bother.

Especially if he treated you like shat when you were heavier.

Last edited by usamathman; 04-18-2016 at 10:31 PM..

Old 04-18-2016, 10:23 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Ouch, Katie, I am sorry to say...obviously what "suddenly" happened was that you got thin again. The way you're describing this is: you were thin, he was flirty; you got heavy, he stopped being flirty; you lost the weight, now he's flirty again.

Obviously he's all about the outside. So where you go from here knowing that is up to you.

Old 04-18-2016, 10:33 PM

Yea when I was fat he did not acknowledge me,he is a hippie sort so I don't know how superficial he is,but that does say a lot.but we were not working in the same dept either.
The afternoon he started showing interest i was spending all my time with a very attractive guy,I was always with that guy,had midriff on.he was just visiting the dept, now he spends all his time coming over to my area and starts conversations with me.
He mentioned sexual stuff to me twice,so perhaps that's all it's about,

Old 04-18-2016, 10:41 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Hippie types can be every bit as shallow about women's bodies as any other type. And as judgmental. It's up to you what you want to do - flirt back, or what. I have to think he won't be interested in an actual relationship (maybe just a hookup?) since in the past he didn't stick around for your personality, he fled when you gained weight.

I have to say that although I fully get that attraction needs to be there - trust me, I do - if it were THIS obvious it were literally about the size of my butt and nothing else I wouldn't be so much as entertaining the thought of a romantic or sexual association with this guy. I mean...classless. He didn't even *acknowledge* you, you say? Seriously? Nope. But that's just me.

Old 04-18-2016, 10:54 PM

Yea he said he wanted to spank my as-s that's pretty much the extent of his feelings haha,I think,we spent a lot of time having great conversations though about our family history,books art,etc and like I said he's a hippie like me I don't think he realised I was one too.
He only mentioned the šex thing twice really.
the strange thing is he acknowledges everyone fat,skinny,beastly etc and is very kind,so it was kind of strange him not acknowledging me,I barely saw him though.

Old 04-19-2016, 12:35 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
Yea when I was fat he did not acknowledge me,he is a hippie sort so I don't know how superficial he is,but that does say a lot.but we were not working in the same dept either.
The afternoon he started showing interest i was spending all my time with a very attractive guy,I was always with that guy,had midriff on.he was just visiting the dept, now he spends all his time coming over to my area and starts conversations with me.
He mentioned sexual stuff to me twice,so perhaps that's all it's about,
That's inappropriate. He sounds like he's not your type, and he's only reacting because you were hanging out with another guy.

Old 04-19-2016, 06:25 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Horniness

Why does there need to be a larger reason than that? There doesnt'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships