Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 11:31 AM

11 posts, read 5,796 times

Advertisements

Well honestly, I think she does have a crush on her. I know that doesn't mean she'd try to turn her into a lesbian. She has said my wife is perfect
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2016, 11:32 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Why not invite her over for dinner or do something on the weekend together?

You'll see what is all is about. The dynamics between them.

The boss can see how lovely you and your wife are together .... you know?

Old 04-20-2016, 11:35 AM

Thanks for the responses. I guess when it comes down to it, I didn't have anyone to discuss this with either. Easier with a bunch of strangers

Old 04-20-2016, 11:37 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob969 View Post
Thanks for the responses. I guess when it comes down to it, I didn't have anyone to discuss this with either. Easier with a bunch of strangers
Are you both a little socially awkward?

Your wife not noticing somebody flirting with her.
You not knowing if the wife changed teams.

Again - I would meet "the enemy" and see what it is all about. Maybe you gain a friend, too. Maybe she will take a few steps back from your wife.

Old 04-20-2016, 11:38 AM

Good idea.

Old 04-20-2016, 11:46 AM

Well, if my wife realized she has a crush on her I'm not sure my wife would admit it. I'm sure there are many people who never realized their partner was fooling around. We've been around her many times, dinner, party etc. Hard to tell sometimes, but I'd say she adores my wife. However, that doesn't mean anything other than that

Old 04-20-2016, 11:49 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob969 View Post
Well, if my wife realized she has a crush on her I'm not sure my wife would admit it. I'm sure there are many people who never realized their partner was fooling around. We've been around her many times, dinner, party etc. Hard to tell sometimes, but I'd say she adores my wife. However, that doesn't mean anything other than that

That would make me uncomfortable. It sounds like the boss has an issue with boundaries if she says & acts that way, OR your wife is encouraging it. I would look into that a little more.

Old 04-20-2016, 11:52 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
Business and pleasure have already been crossed.

Her boss is primarily the fault taker, your wife is at fault for allowing herself to "go their" and put herself in someone else's relationship

The situation talks like two people who are not thinking and just doing, which is where the worry you are experiencing is coming from.

If I where you I would just straight up ask why texts need to be so secretive and hidden from this one person since that appears to be what is driving your desire to snoop

Old 04-20-2016, 01:55 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,907,501 times
I would be a little concerned also if my wife was suddenly deleting texts from someone she was in constant contact with.

One of the main priorities of a relationship should be that each partner feel safe in that relationship. If my partner felt threatened in some way by something I was doing with another woman, I would be totally transparent and let her see any communications that were making her feel uncomfortable to ease her mind. The fact that your wife will not do that is very concerning.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:17 PM

888 posts, read 555,643 times
here is my question, how do you know she is deleting texts? Do you check her phone. You see, my husband would have no way of knowing if I did or didn't delete a text because those are private conversations he wouldn't be looking at. So curious about this...I would guess she is deleting them because she knows you are snooping and wants to have private conversations, nothing more. She has proven herself for 25 years, she has a new friend, that's all. And if she is suddenly interested in women, you wouldn't be able to stop that anyways. But unlikely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships