Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 03:28 PM

953 posts, read 842,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaliaprincess View Post
Told him about the police story but not about my feelings of arousal hum i'm quite sure he wouldn't be against it, maybe he has understood
It is good that you at least mentioned the story to him.

Quote:
How do you know ? I never fantasized about hancuffs before, was uninteresting to me before.
You are correct in that I don't know and I did not mean to offend you by drawing that conclusion. The reason that I mentioned the handcuffing scenario might have staying power with you is because a singular incident that awakens some strong sexual feelings means that the resulting effect has been impactful on you. Why now when you were uninterested earlier? The reason for that is because there was no comparable life experience in your past that came remotely close to the very recent interaction with the police officer last week and the powerful effect it had on you.

It has also taken you to the point of expressing your feelings and letting your BF know that you have fantasized about being handcuffed by him. Had anything happened earlier (say a few years ago), your arousal might have promptly kicked in then and you would now have had a longer history in that area. It takes a catalyst to produce a spark that leads to a sustainable interest. If the flame is extinguished soon thereafter for assorted reasons and you never think about these feelings again, there is not much purpose wondering what might have been. An abiding passion for any type of activity can fade as quickly as it arrives.

Quote:
Don't know if you're a man or a woman
Man ... but in a different age bracket than you.

Last edited by Aura 524; 04-29-2016 at 04:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2016, 03:40 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
Approach it in a different way and tell him you would like to try being restrained.

No need to stress over it.

Old 04-29-2016, 03:57 PM

22 posts, read 13,309 times
Just to know who are the men here and who are the women ?

Old 04-30-2016, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura 524 View Post
It is good that you at least mentioned the story to him.
You are correct in that I don't know and I did not mean to offend you by drawing that conclusion. The reason that I mentioned the handcuffing scenario might have staying power with you is because a singular incident that awakens some strong sexual feelings means that the resulting effect has been impactful on you. Why now when you were uninterested earlier? The reason for that is because there was no comparable life experience in your past that came remotely close to the very recent interaction with the police officer last week and the powerful effect it had on you.

It has also taken you to the point of expressing your feelings and letting your BF know that you have fantasized about being handcuffed by him. Had anything happened earlier (say a few years ago), your arousal might have promptly kicked in then and you would now have had a longer history in that area. It takes a catalyst to produce a spark that leads to a sustainable interest. If the flame is extinguished soon thereafter for assorted reasons and you never think about these feelings again, there is not much purpose wondering what might have been. An abiding passion for any type of activity can fade as quickly as it arrives.
If i let myself indulge into this fantasy can it be possible to lose the enjoyement of vanilla ?
cause i don't wan't to abandon vanilla.

Quote:
Man ... but in a different age bracket than you.
I feel it's mostly men who answered here. I wonder why

Old 04-30-2016, 07:48 AM

768 posts, read 718,666 times
Was your bf concerned that you were at a party without him?

Old 04-30-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNansea View Post
Was your bf concerned that you were at a party without him?
No

Old 04-30-2016, 08:25 AM

953 posts, read 842,941 times
Quote:
If i let myself indulge into this fantasy can it be possible to lose the enjoyement of vanilla ? cause i don't wan't to abandon vanilla.
I see no reason why different flavors of ice cream cannot be enjoyed. Do not abandon the classics -- vanilla, chocolate and strawberry -- and treat your taste buds to something different when the need for added variety arises.

Quote:
I feel it's mostly men who answered here. I wonder why :roll eyes:
That I am not sure of, but there are only two possibilities. In my case, the fact that your post involved handcuffs and sexual feelings had no effect on my posting back into this thread. I pick and choose what I reply to and this happened to be one of them. A good number of messages in the relationships category will delve into these areas.

Last edited by Aura 524; 04-30-2016 at 09:27 AM..

Old 04-30-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
I see no reason why different flavors of ice cream cannot be enjoyed. Do not abandon the classics -- vanilla, chocolate and strawberry -- and treat your taste buds to something different when the need for added variety arises.
ok i see, i just don't want to be dependant on that to be aroused.

Quote:
That I am not sure of, but there are only two possibilities. In my case, the fact that your post involved handcuffs and sexual feelings had no effect on my posting back into this thread. I pick and choose what I reply to and this happened to be one of them. A good number of messages in the relationships category will delve into these areas.
I'm only in my mid twenties and it seems it is often older people who are attracted to that, my BF is 5 years older.
Do you have some personal experience on the subject ?

Old 04-30-2016, 11:01 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,987,571 times
Well, A and B.

A: When I was in my 20's doing military police work, I was so lithe that I could be handcuffed behind my back and then, bring them up in front of me in 30 seconds. I would do a handless backroll, get them over my hips even with a police radio on, past my feet, and be back standing in less than a minute.

So maybe it's not the bondage issue but rather, how it makes one feel so athletically biologically perfect they are!

B: I don't think that move is that easy with hinged cuffs.

Old 04-30-2016, 12:33 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Last week i was arrested and handcuffed by a policeman for being uncooperative and somehow impolite while they asked me questions. Nothing serious, they came at a party for noise problems and i was released after.
This event evoked some strong sexual feelings in me to the point i now fantasize about being handcuffed by my BF but i don't think he's into that... I didn't talk to him about this event. Do you think what i felt was normal i'm a little concerned i don't know if it is sane.
It's a new experience and you got a buzz off it, handcuffs are popular enough so I'm sure you are not alone in your way of thinking LOL

Much like your boyfriend it's not my thing but for the woman I loved I'd give it ago ONCE so ask and find out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships