Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 01:16 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,839,321 times

Advertisements

Just tell him.

IF youre going to try something new, then do it and stick with it. Dont give up after the first try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 01:18 PM

17,208 posts, read 57,035,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEthemsurfs View Post
How are you supposed to tell your partner?

I tried to be polite by saying "lets try something new" but he was not up for it. It's the same position, and usually I fake the orgasm....
Does this guy have any positive qualities at all? An untidy spendthrift who is not good in bed. Must be a pretty face or something. In any case you have had a chance to examine the goods in detail and it's time to return them for an exchange or refund.

Old 05-05-2016, 01:27 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
The next time he fancies it just say you are not in the mood and the usual " I've got a headache " ...... Keep saying it for a few times/days and he should get the message

To be honest I can't believe he hasn't noticed you are not happy or picked up that he's not doing the business
How could he notice she's not happy when she pretends to be having orgasms? She's sending him messages *ahem* "loud and clear" that she's very happy with what he's doing or not doing. Basically, she's lying to him.

OP, the whole relationship isn't working. He's not the guy for you. There's no way to fix this and the other problem. Apparently he can afford his own place, so you can tell him to leave. Talk to your parents and have them back you up, if necessary. Prolonging this will only be wasting his time and yours. Best to rip the Band-Aid right off.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:29 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,950,508 times
After reading this post and the other I'd opt for trying "someone" new as opposed to "something" new.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:12 PM

971 posts, read 688,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEthemsurfs View Post
How are you supposed to tell your partner?

I tried to be polite by saying "lets try something new" but he was not up for it. It's the same position, and usually I fake the orgasm....
Odd this guy isn't up to try new things. It is usually every guys dream to have a freaky chick who wants to experiment. Only thing i can think of is maybe you intimidate him.

Personally i ask a new partner what she likes and even go as far as asking how i am doing and if i am getting all the right spots. I had a much younger woman tell me she used to have a bf she tried to tell what she needed and he wouldn't listen...told her lay back and enjoy, he knew what he was doing. She didn't enjoy, so like OP she got tired of bad sex and left.

Lesson here is, never be afraid to ask if you are doing a good job or not and be sure to take your partners advice. Great sex is important for a great relationship.....at least with me.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:58 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,349,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura 524 View Post
First, money problems and now we have transitioned to the bedroom.

Usually men are quite interested in variety and experimentation (to a degree, of course). Faking the orgasm is your business, but you should take on a more assertive role in bed as opposed to mentioning that something different would be a nice change of pace.

As they say in the Nike commercials, "Just do it."
Nahhhh...men SAY they want variety in bed...they really want a variety of women. Once they find something they like to do in bed it's pretty routine...'cuz in their minds, it works, so what's not to like. Or at least it works for THEM. And unfortunately he THINKS it works for you since you're always faking.

Some guys are very insecure about trying new stuff...especially if it's at the woman's suggestion. So yeah, it's a tough issue many guys just can't handle. It may not be fun, but you have to tell a guy EXACTLY what you want him to do because he'll never figure it out with hints - it's not at all romantic but you can't have everything.

Old 05-05-2016, 04:14 PM

19,695 posts, read 20,218,442 times
Sex is wack?!? Unacceptable. Get a side-dude.

Old 05-05-2016, 04:17 PM

48,515 posts, read 34,800,001 times
From everything else you have said about him, it only makes sense you are not sexually attracted to him.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-05-2016, 04:25 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,293,286 times
What they don't teach you in public school sex-ed classes is that it starts in the brain first. If you think he's a slouch in other things, you are not going to find him attractive for anything else.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:52 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,630,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Without going off topic - men often don't WANT to learn or improve in the bedroom. They had ONE girl (maybe just pretend to) like what they do and therefore ALL women have to like it. Sometimes I think the male ego can't digest that they aren't born as an sexual expert. My experience is that very few men accept corrections or suggestions. It takes a secure and mature guy to be willing to take guidance.
That's true. However, she is faking her orgasms and has not been direct about what she wants. He's not a mind reader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships