Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 03:33 PM

3 posts, read 1,911 times

Advertisements

So I broke the no contact rule after 2 months she Broke up with me over me lashing out on her over an argument. . Was a nasty breakup. I went nc and 4 weeks ago I see I was unblocked on Facebook so I thought everything is cool and we can end things on a good note. I was also blocked on her phone too. I'm moving in two months so I have no intentions of getting back together I'm just a type of person that doesn't like to have enemies. I texted her the usual hey how have you been? She then send me immediately a ? Only. So I'm unblocked on her phone too and then she went off on me saying oh your done hoeing around and now you come to me 2 months and 5 girls later. Idk what she is talking about all of my things are private but she knows I go out and talk to girls all the time. She even said its over there's nothing you can do. That's when I said I'm not here to get you back I'm here to try to leave things between us on a good note we have a lot of history together and I'm moving In June so it makes no sense for me to even try but you clearly is still mad. She still went off saying go talk to the ***** in your phone. Did I do anything wrong and why is she so mad still it's been two months
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2016, 03:35 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Because she is still hurt.

People may forgive, but they rarely forget.

Old 05-08-2016, 03:36 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Huh?

There's a reason I am a huge advocate of "no contact." Life is much easier if you go your own way and there as absolutly no reason to talk, text or otherwise communicate.

Old 05-08-2016, 03:40 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgivenforget View Post
So I broke the no contact rule after 2 months she Broke up with me over me lashing out on her over an argument. . Was a nasty breakup. I went nc and 4 weeks ago I see I was unblocked on Facebook so I thought everything is cool and we can end things on a good note. I was also blocked on her phone too. I'm moving in two months so I have no intentions of getting back together I'm just a type of person that doesn't like to have enemies. I texted her the usual hey how have you been? She then send me immediately a ? Only. So I'm unblocked on her phone too and then she went off on me saying oh your done hoeing around and now you come to me 2 months and 5 girls later. Idk what she is talking about all of my things are private but she knows I go out and talk to girls all the time. She even said its over there's nothing you can do. That's when I said I'm not here to get you back I'm here to try to leave things between us on a good note we have a lot of history together and I'm moving In June so it makes no sense for me to even try but you clearly is still mad. She still went off saying go talk to the ***** in your phone. Did I do anything wrong and why is she so mad still it's been two months
Well the fact she's unblocked you and mentioned other women means that she was probably expecting/hoping you would call sooner perhaps.

She seems quite wired if honest to lash out like that so she's probably hurt but as you said you're moving so leave it in the past and enjoy your future

Old 05-08-2016, 03:41 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Some people are forgive and forget, others are more **** off and die.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:58 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,237,430 times
Thats why they are called ex. Leave her be.

Old 05-08-2016, 05:03 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgivenforget View Post
Did I do anything wrong and why is she so mad still it's been two months
Yes. You contacted her.

Old 05-08-2016, 05:18 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Yes. You contacted her.
My question is since OP even mentions, he's not a spiteful personality..and when she unblocked him is a green light then to say ..How are you doing?? How in the world is that such a bad thing?

People today from the outside always bad mouth people with out actually knowing the nuances of their personalities. It doesn't sound like OP is a stalker..in fact sounds like a "Lover NOT a Fighter" type personality.

Anyway, OP IF you have no inclination of re-uniting this relationship..just maybe SHE is just to immature to accept "Si La Vie" ..learn something...

Yet she severed that relationship that taught you something..Simple.. Her response should have been "I'm doing great..or have a new job..or in a new and awesome relationship"..HOW are you type cross convo would have as you said..a "Nice Ending"

Personally, I never had any relationship that I ever was felt toxic enough to become vindictive..So I guess..I chose to LEARN rather than Lash out..regardless of how much it may have hurt in the breakup...The "Path of Life" always forces to confront relationships ( not just BF/GF) that includes workplace, Family, extended family, friends of friends and so on..LIFE is complicated...NO? So why complicate interpersonal relationships more than necessary??

Oh My..I must be too tolerant..21st Century certainly has changed Social interactions + the inability to adapt common sense today

Old 05-08-2016, 05:27 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
My question is since OP even mentions, he's not a spiteful personality..and when she unblocked him is a green light then to say ..How are you doing?? How in the world is that such a bad thing?

People today from the outside always bad mouth people with out actually knowing the nuances of their personalities. It doesn't sound like OP is a stalker..in fact sounds like a "Lover NOT a Fighter" type personality.

Anyway, OP IF you have no inclination of re-uniting this relationship..just maybe SHE is just to immature to accept "Si La Vie" ..learn something...but why severe any relationship that taught you something..Simple..I'm doing great..or have a new job..or in a new and awesome relationship..HOW are you type cross convo~~

Personally, I never had any relationship that I ever was felt toxic enough to become vindictive..So I guess..I chose to LEARN rather than Lash out..regardless of how much it may have hurt in the breakup...The "Path of Life" always forces to confront relationships ( not just BF/GF) that includes workplace, Family, extended family, friends of friends and so on..LIFE is complicated...NO? So why complicate interpersonal relationships more than necessary??

Oh My..I must be too tolerant..21st Century certainly has changed Social interactions + the ability to adapt common sense today
Yeah I'm actually the same....

I'm not adverse to texting an ex just to see how things are going myself

If I've spend a length of time with someone it's for a reason so naturally even after a bad break up or I knew I didn't fit the mould I'd still hope and wish well for them regardless

It's not something I do regularly obviously but If I knew that somthing major was happening or I heard from someone else that they lost a relative for example id drop a text

I'm civil and nice enough to be happy to receive them.

Old 05-08-2016, 05:31 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Don't think anything wrong was done... but you just have to accept anger as a possible response to a nasty breakup even after time has passed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships