Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2016, 11:34 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Have you ever rejected a guy because you weren't physically attracted to them? If so, people have no business putting me or ANYONE on blast because I will not date people I'm not physically attracted to.

I have to say as I never done one night stands etc. basic on my other values... I never rejected anyone else just by looks than those who are clearly druggers, drinkers, smokers etc. whom I could see, they live by the way that I could not tolerate.

Looks itself does not matter to me, it is what is inside. I always talked few lines with those who tried to get to know me (not just asking sex etc.) but I usually very soon came to see dealbreakers. I always gave a chance because I would not let my perfect match to go away from my hands... It is everyones own loss if reject just because of outlooks. In long term looks means less and less and people are kind of only inner selves without a cover.

That is why people divorce so much. They are picking covers and when weekdays comes then they don't become along anymore. Looks crush disappears when people start to argue over things. Looks has no meaning in long term. If someone real monsteric is very kind, shy, empathic and loving, it is attractive if is attracted on those factors.

"Ugly men" and "ugly women" (which is subjective) can be very perfect personalities, just what we would be looking for. People are like wrapped gifts, you don't know what is inside before you use your chance to look what you are able to find. Also people trigger different nerves in different people so whom would become along with one, fights the hell out of another. It is just that certain characters balance each other and just fit together perfectly. Chemistry, things that we cannot explain..

If it would be only about looks, stars, handsome, beautiful and pretty people would never divorce. Instead they divorce all the time because they are seeking unfitting characters in perfect outlooks...

I am real demanding what comes to guys character because I am quite a character myself. Even the fact that I am feminist drops huge amount of guys away because I don't tolerate any type of controlling attempts by the guy. Those guys who usually pose this "I am a big rooster" -pose are automaticly out not because of their looks, they are sometimes very sexy and good looking but just by the fact that I cannot stand their attitude..

I am married now, I only had few serious boyfriends before that and every each them has something what I would admire on their looks, they also had something what I don't. But for me sexuality is more spiritual energy changing than masturbating into some hunky cover. What is inside a cover makes also cover interesting and sexy.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:39 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,817,167 times
Sounds to me like you're describing men who have discovered the 'manosphere' online, and have been informed - and have embraced the notion - that they're being victimized by women and society.

Manosphere glossary - RationalWiki

One of the things about the internet is that it allows people with weird ideas to network and share their weird ideas and assure each other that their weird ideas are totally non-weird.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:53 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,102,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
I have to say as I never done one night stands etc. basic on my other values... I never rejected anyone else just by looks than those who are clearly druggers, drinkers, smokers etc. whom I could see, they live by the way that I could not tolerate.

Looks itself does not matter to me, it is what is inside. I always talked few lines with those who tried to get to know me (not just asking sex etc.) but I usually very soon came to see dealbreakers. I always gave a chance because I would not let my perfect match to go away from my hands... It is everyones own loss if reject just because of outlooks. In long term looks means less and less and people are kind of only inner selves without a cover.

That is why people divorce so much. They are picking covers and when weekdays comes then they don't become along anymore. Looks crush disappears when people start to argue over things. Looks has no meaning in long term. If someone real monsteric is very kind, shy, empathic and loving, it is attractive if is attracted on those factors.

"Ugly men" and "ugly women" (which is subjective) can be very perfect personalities, just what we would be looking for. People are like wrapped gifts, you don't know what is inside before you use your chance to look what you are able to find. Also people trigger different nerves in different people so whom would become along with one, fights the hell out of another. It is just that certain characters balance each other and just fit together perfectly. Chemistry, things that we cannot explain..

If it would be only about looks, stars, handsome, beautiful and pretty people would never divorce. Instead they divorce all the time because they are seeking unfitting characters in perfect outlooks...

I am real demanding what comes to guys character because I am quite a character myself. Even the fact that I am feminist drops huge amount of guys away because I don't tolerate any type of controlling attempts by the guy. Those guys who usually pose this "I am a big rooster" -pose are automaticly out not because of their looks, they are sometimes very sexy and good looking but just by the fact that I cannot stand their attitude..

I am married now, I only had few serious boyfriends before that and every each them has something what I would admire on their looks, they also had something what I don't. But for me sexuality is more spiritual energy changing than masturbating into some hunky cover. What is inside a cover makes also cover interesting and sexy.
But you had to find something about their looks to "admire" if you found these guys completely physically unattractive you wouldn't have dated them

Physical attraction is important to everyone on some level. Some just more then others

Old 05-12-2016, 11:58 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post

So to answer my question; yes you've rejected people on looks.

Honestly; I'm not looking for a Halle Berry; all I'm asking for is someone who don't look like Chewbacca, simple and plain.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:58 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,192,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Sounds to me like you're describing men who have discovered the 'manosphere' online, and have been informed - and have embraced the notion - that they're being victimized by women and society.

Manosphere glossary - RationalWiki

One of the things about the internet is that it allows people with weird ideas to network and share their weird ideas and assure each other that their weird ideas are totally non-weird.
OMFG! I had heard of some of this. But some of it is totally nauseating. On Incels

"For example, some claim that it's "cruel" for females to have sex with some males while rejecting others, or to dress attractively while not being sexually available to every guy who's interested."

Do people really THINK like that? Off to the ladies room to barf. I cannot imagine a person like that touching another human's flesh. It is repulsive.

Old 05-12-2016, 12:01 PM

LOLOLOL

"Dread game is achieving greater emotional control over a relationship by threatening to end it or publicly violating its bounds. This is more commonly known as as relationship abuse by most people who aren't ****ed in the head."

Old 05-12-2016, 12:06 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
OMFG! I had heard of some of this. But some of it is totally nauseating. On Incels

"For example, some claim that it's "cruel" for females to have sex with some males while rejecting others, or to dress attractively while not being sexually available to every guy who's interested."

Do people really THINK like that? Off to the ladies room to barf. I cannot imagine a person like that touching another human's flesh. It is repulsive.
But the guys don't want the women who have been sexually available to every guy who's interested. They reject that. And why do they assume it's women making all the choices? What about all the men who reject women who aren't their type? Why is this even an issue? It's just the normal process of people making choices based on whatever their criteria may be.

Old 05-12-2016, 12:07 PM

I am so sorry. I just can't stop.

"A natural is a male who can engage in casual sex or satisfying relationships with females without adopting a ****load of misogynistic concepts and evo psych woo. In the manosphere, the term is used as a snarl word to invalidate these males' experience, as it isn't "natural" for the majority of beta males. People outside of the manosphere routinely refer to naturals as "functioning adults"."

This **** is unbelievable!

Old 05-12-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
But the guys don't want the women who have been sexually available to every guy who's interested. They reject that. And why do they assume it's women making all the choices? What about all the men who reject women who aren't their type? Why is this even an issue? It's just the normal process of people making choices based on whatever their criteria may be.
I think we have moved beyond the confines of discussing relationships into this strange, Twighlight Zone, thing that until this moment I did not know was real. The Manospere Zone. Just about the weirdest hate stuff I have ever seen.

Old 05-12-2016, 12:11 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
But you had to find something about their looks to "admire" if you found these guys completely physically unattractive you wouldn't have dated them

Physical attraction is important to everyone on some level. Some just more then others

You don't want to accept... A person is able to become attractive and admired during character. Association feed.

People are free to be alone, it does not hurt anyone else than those people who would wish Megan Fox to call them next day... If wants to wait till is kicked under 6 feet it is free choice

Enjoy your 80 years bullying "ugly women" that is way to live, lol Meanwhile those "ugly women" are having families and happy years with those who can see, appreciate and are attracted on their good sides.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships