Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 12:22 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,324,119 times

Advertisements

married men will sleep with anyone just to have an ounce of excitement in their life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 12:48 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,456,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy1629 View Post
Are you afraid to talk to me. Do you think I will bite you?
Well why would anyone ever feel intimidated or afraid to talk to you? lol

Old 05-14-2016, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
married men will sleep with anyone just to have an ounce of excitement in their life.
To alot of men married life is exciting and where it's at, so no need to cheat

Old 05-14-2016, 01:04 PM

102,076 posts, read 106,933,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well why would anyone ever feel intimidated or afraid to talk to you? lol
You'd be surprised, LC. It's surprising how many men here over time have said they're intimidated by very attractive women, and avoid them. They even go so far as to say this is not at all unusual, and is typical for men. Go figure. We have no idea if the OP fits that bill, but I'm just saying, apparently being intimidated by women is a thing.

Old 05-14-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You'd be surprised, LC. It's surprising how many men here over time have said they're intimidated by very attractive women, and avoid them. They even go so far as to say this is not at all unusual, and is typical for men. Go figure. We have no idea if the OP fits that bill, but I'm just saying, apparently being intimidated by women is a thing.
The only thing I can see Ruth that may be classed as " intimidating " about talking or approaching a very attractive woman is the assumption that she will not be interested and scared she would be horrible and humiliate him by saying no ( simply because she's attractive ) or that they feel " oh she's gorgeous so she must have lots of blokes after her so I've got no chance " sort of thing.... Basically the competition they thinks intimidating.

But as you can see ^^^^ is ALL in a mans head and has nothing at all to do with the poor lady in question ( not the OP but women in general ).

Ps good point can't rep again

Old 05-14-2016, 01:55 PM

51,890 posts, read 52,278,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post

Daddy didn't love you???

To the OP the best you can do is to get out of your head, try and dress and look appropriate, work on adopting a more friendly approachable demeanor, that basically means try and smile a bit more etc etc.

Best of luck to you.

Old 05-14-2016, 03:18 PM

214 posts, read 175,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy1629 View Post
Are you afraid to talk to me. Do you think I will bite you?
If they do not even talk to you, how do you know if they are married or not? Aside from the ring, that is...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships