Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 11:40 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
i far prefer dating across races....much more excitement and attraction for me.
I am a white gal, and only date men who are not white. Just a matter of knowing what floats my boat. If you have an attraction for someone of a certain ethnic blend, then GO FOR IT, there is much pleasure and excitement waiting for you there, and for her too when she finds you.

and remember, there really is "someone for everyone" so there is someone for whom you are "just her type" have fun! Most important is to date and be with who you WANT to be with, not who you feel you SHOULD be with. Life is for enjoyment! Don't be sitting around when you're 83 years old saying, "Gee I wish I'd dated so-and-so when I had the chance."
Yes, it would be much more enjoyment and excitment for me too, whenever I get a girlfriend one day, interracially of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2008, 01:58 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,785,978 times
I think many people don't date interracially not because they have anything against it but because they don't want to stick out among their friends, family etc. Since society has become accepting of interracial relationships these days it is much more common.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
I think many people don't date interracially not because they have anything against it but because they don't want to stick out among their friends, family etc. Since society has become accepting of interracial relationships these days it is much more common.
Do you think Los Angeles has more tolerance for bm/ww relationships?

Old 02-15-2008, 02:42 PM

22,161 posts, read 19,213,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Do you think Los Angeles has more tolerance for bm/ww relationships?
I think it's less "regional" and more how at ease you feel personally. My experience has been in general bigger cities with more of an ethnic mix, it's less of a deal. Whatever the population demographics of an area are, people will get together with each other, it's human nature!

Old 02-15-2008, 03:10 PM

Do you think that this decade was the start of heavy increases on interracial mixing?

Old 02-19-2008, 03:50 PM

22,161 posts, read 19,213,038 times
Quote:
Do you think that this decade was the start of heavy increases on interracial mixing?
No but it might be when you started noticing it if that's when your interests kicked in! There has always been interracial mixing wherever there are races living in proximity, people like each other and like to get together, love knows no distinctions

Old 02-20-2008, 12:59 PM

42 posts, read 193,486 times
I have been married for 2 years to my wife. I am caribbean and we always mixed with each other. I had soem white friends and went to their houses and it wasn`t a big deal but when I came to America it was disgustign the way ppl acted. So foolish and sometimes it made me really angry but not I have learnt to accept America for what it is and know that there iwll always be silly ppl around. So as long as nobody doesn`t disrespect me of my wife I m good but here in MD it is very common.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:27 PM

51 posts, read 191,342 times
I don't know about the stats, but this white girl finds black guys very, very attractive. My last boyfriend was black and we had some times.

Quote:
Like are black guy/white girl relationships (which I like) heavily increasing?

Are there any white girls who finds black guys attractive?

Now, I've never been in an interracial relationship before, but I find it interesting.

Are there anyone on the forum who's interracially dating/married?

Old 02-20-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmywho View Post
I don't know about the stats, but this white girl finds black guys very, very attractive. My last boyfriend was black and we had some times.
You're a good person. I feel the same for white girls. I would mary one.

Old 02-20-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triniman View Post
I have been married for 2 years to my wife. I am caribbean and we always mixed with each other. I had soem white friends and went to their houses and it wasn`t a big deal but when I came to America it was disgustign the way ppl acted. So foolish and sometimes it made me really angry but not I have learnt to accept America for what it is and know that there iwll always be silly ppl around. So as long as nobody doesn`t disrespect me of my wife I m good but here in MD it is very common.
Me, as an American, I'm so disappointed in America right now. And this is a free country? Right!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships