Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 06:28 PM

513 posts, read 427,447 times

Advertisements

It seemed like just a regular hookup with some girl you don't really know. Just. A. Hookup. Wha? You were hoping to progress into something more? Nah...welcome to tinder!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 06:33 PM

102,086 posts, read 107,127,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Sex without kissing? Not even a kiss goodbye?

Perhaps you didn't leave enough money on the dresser.
Didn't we just have a guy sounding very much like the OP a couple of weeks ago, who complained there was no kissing, no hugs, and he was forlorn about the fact that she never called him afterwards? Is this an epidemic, or a coincidence?

Old 05-15-2016, 06:58 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,546,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick56miles5676 View Post
Matched with this girl on tinder

We talked for like a week straight. There was flirting and such

She said she'd like to come up. I sai d"what you wanna do, and she said "cuddle"

She came over and we watched a movie while on the couch. I rubbed her legs and butt. We had pizza after and she laid down and said "rub my back please" and I did

Then we went to my room, we cuddled a bit then we got sexual and had sex. After we went putside and smoked a cig and we just talked. She had planned on spending the night but she said she wasn't going to

She asked if I wanted to have sex again and i said yes and we did.

Then she left. I walked her to her car and she said" well have a nice week.

I have not heard from her since and its been over a week

I've texted her once and snapchated once in that time

I have NO IDEA what I could have possibly done.

Unless she thinks i was uglier than what she had thought but I dont know. I sent her a picture before she came up and it wasnt the greatest because i'm horrible at selfies

i understand maybe it was just a one night stand but we had talked a week straight and it was really flirty

Do you think she was not attracted to me. I mean we didnt kiss or hug or anything along those lines
You had sex with her. Can't you do more than text and snapchat her? Give her a call and then decide whether she's interested.

Also, there are lots of relationship-minded people on Tinder. Some of you have never even used Tinder but you're so certain that it's just a hookup app.

Old 05-15-2016, 07:17 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,679,642 times
so how does it feel to be on the other end of a one night stand OP?

chances are you didnt do anything wrong. she wanted a one night stand with no strings attached. and you got the fun part.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:36 AM

10,171 posts, read 20,723,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Is this why men hook up just for sex? They need attention, they have some emotional issues, repressed guilt?

Are these generally the reasons horny people hit it?
I don't speak for all men. I am simply suggesting some of the possibilities. It wasn't an attack on all women.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:39 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,811,799 times
id be mad if you didnt attempt to show some romantic side before we had sex.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:08 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,893,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
id be mad if you didnt attempt to show some romantic side before we had sex.
He rubbed her legs, back and butt.

That's a lot of foreplay don't ya think?

What cracks me up is this is a classic example of what most guys want!

I mean, she didn't even spend the night AND got seconds.

OP sounds like a girl IMO.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:11 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,881,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I don't speak for all men. I am simply suggesting some of the possibilities. It wasn't an attack on all women.
I didn't say it was an attack. You suggested some possibilities and I asked whether the same possibilities are true for men.

You didn't answer me. But you're still welcome to.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so how does it feel to be on the other end of a one night stand OP?

chances are you didnt do anything wrong. she wanted a one night stand with no strings attached. and you got the fun part.
Yup. That's all it was.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Maybe she didn't enjoy the sex, or had regrets for giving it up too soon. You did your part in making contact, now it's on her. If you don't hear from her then move on. Don't chase, don't ponder it any further.
Regrets about hitting it too soon? It was her idea, for heaven's sake. According to the OP. There's nothing mysterious here; she got what she'd gone over to his place for, and now she's moved on.

And OP, the fact that she asked for a 2nd round doesn't mean she liked you, personally. It means women generally need it twice. The first one is just the warm-up. Now you know. Don't read too much into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships