Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 02:14 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max100 View Post
I am 31 , she is 35 .
Then I have to think there is more to this story, unless she is literally mentally ill and/or sadistic in its literal definition.

As someone above said, though, either way it's over, you have moved on and if you think this is all her fault and she is simply a cruel and sadistic person then there is no need to worry a single moment over it, in that case you have moved forward and are looking for a non mentally ill person. I am sure your luck will be better next time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 02:15 PM

161 posts, read 255,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Oh we agree

Can I ask how you reacted when they done that? I mean what did you say?
I just simply smile and told to her "your boyfriend looks okay , and this is not the appropriate time for you to face-time me, since it looks like you two are busy." then I turned off face time. After that, she still tried to face-time me a couple more time , I texted her not to call me back , then blocked her.

Old 05-15-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Then I have to think there is more to this story, unless she is literally mentally ill and/or sadistic in its literal definition.
Well I told you everything . We met at the bookstore , we had a couple of dinner, we flirted with each other through text. The last time we had dinner , she also said she wanted to see me again.

Old 05-15-2016, 02:18 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
So IOW, this is something you'd like to believe (about women being bad people in some way, i.e. totally unsolicited, unmotivated nastiness on the part of women "isn't far-fetched").

I didn't say the OP fabricated anything. I said what we have to go on here are a few brief sentences. It may say more about the responders than the girl that some have chosen to automatically decide she's a nightmare based on no more than a few sentences from a total stranger.
Really? you're going to go there? Lol..

Some people in this world (male and female) are petty and are not above doing such a thing.

I would agree with you if she had simply told him she was not interested him. The pictures were unnecessary. Even in a hypothetical situation it's simply not cool.

Old 05-15-2016, 02:21 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
I just simply smile and told to her "your boyfriend looks okay , and this is not the appropriate time for you to face-time me, since it looks like you two are busy." then I turned off face time. After that, she still tried to face-time me a couple more time , I texted her not to call me back , then blocked her.
Well that's very mature and civilised of you under the circumstances mate

Now again she's in the wrong but just out of pure curiosity..... Did you do anything to provoke such a reaction from her?

Again I'm not at all blaming you and believe you are the victim in this

Old 05-15-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well that's very mature and civilised of you under the circumstances mate

Now again she's in the wrong but just out of pure curiosity..... Did you do anything to provoke such a reaction from her?

Again I'm not at all blaming you and believe you are the victim in this
Well I don't know. On Friday night, we flirted through texting till 2 am. I sent her some text like I told her I desire her, I would love to see her sexy body in her undies , blah blah blah . And she texted me back she want to see me too and 5 or six "heart" like this <3. Then I wished her good night and she agreed to go out on Saturday (i.e yesterday).

Old 05-15-2016, 02:42 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Well I don't know. On Friday night, we flirted through texting till 2 am. I sent her some text like I told her I desire her, I would love to see her sexy body in her undies , blah blah blah . And she texted me back she want to see me too and 5 or six "heart" like this <3. Then I wished her good night and she agreed to go out on Saturday (i.e yesterday).
Well yeah you've done nothing wrong mate

That's my game all day long with the flirty texts and if she hadnt responded back the way she did I would take it that I was being forward and ease off a little

Old 05-17-2016, 06:08 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,908,708 times
The bf was suspicious. She FaceTimed you to "prove" to him that you and she are only "friends".

Old 05-17-2016, 07:25 PM

454 posts, read 311,045 times
Quote:
I moved to a new city and met this girl at a local book store, and started to ask her out. We had dinner for a couple of times and I flirted with her and she flirted back. Yesterday, when I texted her to ask her out for a coffee, she texted back and told me she is going out with her boyfriend and sent me a picture of them holding each other, then she call me on facetime to only show me she and her boyfriend are kissing each other. I just don't understand here, why don't she just told me upfront when we first met ,she had been taken.
She sounds nuts. Move along and be glad you're rid of her.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:30 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
That's pretty messed up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships