Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 07:00 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,630,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I'm average in looks and so are most of the rest of the world and we do alright mate

Honestly travel broadens the mind and YOUR arisens

Believe me the nightlife in Prague would test a monks resolve
London you're convincing me I need to check out Prague

OP I wouldn't give up at 25. You're at a prime age now to meet good women. You'll have some opportunities to meet women in traveling. I was 27 when I entered into my first real relationship.

Relationships are about give and take. It has sacrifice but there is a huge blessing being with someone that cares about you and caring for someone else even.

It does not get any easier dating as you get older.

Old 05-29-2016, 07:46 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
London you're convincing me I need to check out Prague

OP I wouldn't give up at 25. You're at a prime age now to meet good women. You'll have some opportunities to meet women in traveling. I was 27 when I entered into my first real relationship.

Relationships are about give and take. It has sacrifice but there is a huge blessing being with someone that cares about you and caring for someone else even.

It does not get any easier dating as you get older.
You would love it mate

Old 05-30-2016, 04:21 AM

6 posts, read 4,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
I know people who have thrown in the towel. Guess what? They're still single. It's somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophesy. Unfortunately, dating, like everything in life, takes work & sometimes it means getting out of your comfort zone to a significant degree. The older you get, the easier it is to become consumed by your work or hobbies, leaving little room in your life for a relationship.

The older you get, the easier it is to just give up on dating. The easiest time to date is when you're in school. After that, it just gets harder, never easier. You can give it up, but don't expect someone will just fall into your lap without working at it. Also don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you. No one will care if you try to date or not.

There is no age where dating for the purpose of a relationship becomes impossible. People in nursing homes "date." For a guy, I would say age between 41 and 45 is the age where dating for the purposes of starting a family from scratch becomes unlikely. So even for that, you're way too young.
Yes, I suppose once you get older...say past age 30...and it hasn't happened, you just get on with your life without putting much thought into it.

So in a few years I guess it'll really be just a distant topic.

Old 05-30-2016, 04:24 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,162 times
OP is a previously banned troll. Again.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.