Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 07:27 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
You're supposed to get an actual ring? Not just the picture?

I have a bone to pick with my husband.
Hahahaha love it......

You're worth the Crown Jewels IMO so he got of lightly LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2016, 08:58 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,981,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Hahahaha love it......

You're worth the Crown Jewels IMO so he got of lightly LOL
aww!

Old 05-26-2016, 09:55 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,860,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeBlankenship124 View Post
I met a guy online 8 months ago. We communicated very well and we know each other. I haven't met him. Last month he returned back to his country and for 1 week we didn't had any sort of communication.When he came back he called me on phone. He is handsome and sweat. Every girl wishes her boyfriend to be like him. Three weeks back he proposed me with a promising ring. The ring looks beautiful and unique. It consists of diamonds at the center and also on side. His friend told me that he bought the ring from a diamond jewelry store, [Mod cut: company name deleted.] diamonds. The ring is too costly, you can see the ring here.

Mod cut: copyrighted image deleted.

I too loves him but I can't marry him because of some family issues. I was crying for the whole day. I don’t know what to do? He has been calling me whole night for the reply?? Please help me..
So many unanswered questions: You haven't met him, how did he get the ring to you, and why would his friend tell you he bought it from a "diamond jewelry store", were you wondering if it was real-- and where your online boyfriend got it? Why?

Your online boyfriend gave you his friend's number, or him your number...you've met his friend but not him? Could the friend actually be him? What is your country?

Old 05-26-2016, 11:24 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,697,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
She loves him to!!! just noticed that!

How the hell can you love someone without actually meeting them? Apart from Sofia vergara of course ( as that goes without saying )

If you would be writing small flirtative posts with sofia vergara you would know.

Old 05-27-2016, 12:07 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
If you would be writing small flirtative posts with sofia vergara you would know.
Or if she wrote small flirty posts she would then know!.... LOL

Old 05-27-2016, 12:12 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,599,693 times
OP, please come back! So many unanswered questions!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships