Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2016, 01:18 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I saw that. It seems like he's in some kind of manic fugue twisting out of lies and back peddling around 'facts' as fast as he can type...and yet trying to come across as every woman's dream.

I wonder how people like that present in real life? It's not possible to examine their thoughts in person, just meeting in a real life scenerio, so about how long would one be in their presence before they got that sinking: "oh he's actually mentally ill"...Feeling?
It looks like he's been banned, but it's the kind of guy who'll post a bunch of batcrap opinions and expectations and insist that it's women who are being irrational. I mean, he's got thousands of dollars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2016, 02:13 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
It looks like he's been banned, but it's the kind of guy who'll post a bunch of batcrap opinions and expectations and insist that it's women who are being irrational. I mean, he's got thousands of dollars.
Thousands of dollars, and willing to handle one small child?
A guy just can't win around here...

Old 12-21-2016, 04:38 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Secret Agent Man
City Data is my beat
My fibs come for you

Old 12-21-2016, 07:22 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
We were out running around doing some last minute shopping. I hate that, we usually do it all online but we had a bump in the road and had to go out and pick up some things. The stores were getting crazy, even the grocery store was a zoo. Anyways, while out I got me a "slip in" gift for myself. I remember a little while back we were talking about the old school colognes that our dads wore. Old Spice, Brut33 etc etc. Well, I saw a gift set for Halston Z14 and I remember liking it back when I was a kid. Well, I just slapped a little on and while it's not bad, it really smells pretty old school. Sorta manly and spicey. I guess it's my generations "Old Spice" LOL.

I got two big tubs of the crap for 20 bucks. LOL, It's gonna take me years to go through this stuff as I don't wear a lot of cologne these days and Mrs. Chow isn't the biggest fan of this stuff.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:29 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,105,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We were out running around doing some last minute shopping. I hate that, we usually do it all online but we had a bump in the road and had to go out and pick up some things. The stores were getting crazy, even the grocery store was a zoo. Anyways, while out I got me a "slip in" gift for myself. I remember a little while back we were talking about the old school colognes that our dads wore. Old Spice, Brut33 etc etc. Well, I saw a gift set for Halston Z14 and I remember liking it back when I was a kid. Well, I just slapped a little on and while it's not bad, it really smells pretty old school. Sorta manly and spicey. I guess it's my generations "Old Spice" LOL.

I got two big tubs of the crap for 20 bucks. LOL, It's gonna take me years to go through this stuff as I don't wear a lot of cologne these days and Mrs. Chow isn't the biggest fan of this stuff.
I went out tonight, too, to find a couple toys, and the local Toy R Us was a mess. Things were just strewn about, and it seemed very poorly planned as far as the store goes in general. I wondered if they are all like that and at other times of the year.

Cologne is okay, on occasion. MG didn't like it at all, so mine has been sitting on the shelf for awhile. A few women at work wear way too much of it. I can still smell them in the hall when they can't even be seen! IMHO, cologne or perfume shouldn't announce itself - it should be discovered.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:35 PM

Back in the late 80's the perfume Poison was pretty popular with a lot of women. I was working as a cashier at a hardware store and I was in a booth together with this girl and she would just bath in the stuff. I mean you could smell everywhere she had been in the store, the break room, whatever it happened to be, it was just too much.

Our next door neighbor in our condo complex is the same way, I can tell when she has been in the elevator or down in the parking structure. Just way way too much. I put on one little squirt and have been getting a bit woozy, couldn't imagine drowning myself in the stuff. LOL.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:38 AM

It only takes a little squirt, Chow.
LMAO

Old 12-22-2016, 08:22 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
It only takes a little squirt, Chow.
LMAO
That's what she said

Old 12-22-2016, 12:06 PM

SD is usually first to break out the TWSS comments, he was asleep at the wheel on this one.

Old 12-22-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
SD is usually first to break out the TWSS comments, he was asleep at the wheel on this one.
Yep. You're right about that. I had to look at the name, expecting to see his. LOL. He's a hoot, but apparently so is timber. Timber. Like big wood? Just askin'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships