Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2017, 05:37 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,860,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Ok, this is the only super bowl I'd ever be interested in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
Fully backed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
^^RbccL that is way too cute, lol
It's on like 3 times today, so you can eat and sleep all day and still watch

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2017, 07:07 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,101,719 times
Tom Brady had a bright green sticker on the back of his helmet that looks like a garage sale sticker. 25 cents. LOL

The commercials are lame.

Old 02-05-2017, 07:10 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,894,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
The commercials are lame.
I agree! This year's commercials are the least memorable I've seen in years.

Lady Gaga did a GREAT job though!

Old 02-05-2017, 08:44 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,646,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I agree! This year's commercials are the least memorable I've seen in years.

Lady Gaga did a GREAT job though!
Yes Gaga was fantastic! Even down three touchdowns...never count Brady out! Good game!

Old 02-06-2017, 09:00 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,101,719 times
Apparently, I'm being a troll again.

PHFT!

I'm outta here.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:21 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,460,272 times
Quote:

PHFT!

I'm outta here.
No you're not. It's just the sports-obsessed's time for Monday morning quarterbacking.

Stick around. This too shall pass!

It certainly was a good 4th quarter however. Now upward and onward to other things.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:27 AM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
I don't even pretend to watch the Super Bowl anymore. I used to go to other peoples' houses for parties, but I realized that I'd much rather be at home watching Masterpiece Theater and going to bed early. I'm just that fun.

Old 02-06-2017, 07:32 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
We went to the service for my dad this weekend, the day of the Super bowl, lol, that was some funny stuff how that timing of that went over. I was indeed right about the productivity level of the country taking a dip today. A LOT of people must have taken today off because we roll into our local area from out of state right in the midst of rush hour and it was probably the lightest traffic I've seen in years. LOL, worked out good on that front.

I'm not a huge football fan, but I got to say, that game was a cliffhanger. To come back from that low of a score to actually win was pretty amazing. It's like something out a sports movie, expect this was real life. I was hoping that the patriots would get their azz's trounced just because I don't like dynasty type teams that dominate too much, it's boring, but I guess these guys pulled it out. Brady has the most super bowl wins under his belt than any other QB. I suppose I'd be more impressed if I was a bigger fan of football I guess.

On the ride to AZ we're were driving along the I40 and was cruising near this car for probably about 100 miles or so and on the back of the car was a sticker that read "Cattitude" and we thought about RBCCL. Funny stuff.

The service for my dad was pretty large. A Lot of people showed up. Probably a couple hundred maybe. His granddaughter put together one of those vids that put music to pics and I gotta say a few times I felt myself getting choked up, probably the first time since his passing that I did. I think the reality of sitting there in a hall with a bunch of people and seeing pics of his life through out the years really sorta drove it home that he's gone. He was the manager of the Elks lodge that he worked at for nearly 16 yrs. They had the service at the lodge and so many people spoke that I can't recall how many did. Probably one of the bigger funerals services that I've ever been to.

My dad had a big personality, much bigger than mine, I'm a more reserved person in real life and tend to shy away from large groups and all of that, my dad didn't and he had a lot of people say some really nice things about him in their eulogies. Things that I've heard over the years people say about him. He could be a bit rough and gruff at times and that was a recurring theme, but it was meant in good spirit because it was always followed up with a lot of kind words.

Old 02-07-2017, 09:42 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,344,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
It's on like 3 times today, so you can eat and sleep all day and still watch
I was pulling for Atlanta, but as much as I don't like Brady the football player, he led a phenomenal comeback.

As for the kitty in post 2791, I really like her form. Notice the right front paw is a bit more extended than the left, and that bow With her low center of gravity and, um, er, cat like reflexes , she has purrfect form for a right defensive end. As John Gruden might say, you can't block that cat.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:12 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
Quote:

PHFT!

I'm outta here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships