Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2017, 07:34 AM

20,549 posts, read 30,275,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swgirl926 View Post
I got my Jovan Musk Oil in the mail today. It definitely smells like I remember. Cannot wait to wear it tomorrow! OTOH, my boyfriend said it smells like this guy Lamont at his job.
Ha ha. I used to love the smell of Halston Z-14 on a guy….yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
A woman came into work yesterday with perfume that smells like bug spray. Since they have a few openings and an empty cubluce next to mine, I told one manager that if she was going to start working there, I didn't want her next to me. I guess they can move me or fire me.
Hmm…I knew someone who said Listerine was good for warding off bugs. What a pleasant smell, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
My fragrance is diesel fuel. Usually on my mitts.
Been there….and paint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2017, 07:37 AM

2,113 posts, read 2,394,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post

Hmm…I knew someone who said Listerine was good for warding off bugs. What a pleasant smell, lol.

Been there….and paint.
Wasn't Avon Skin So Soft supposed to be good for that?

Old 02-22-2017, 07:38 AM

20,549 posts, read 30,275,117 times
Quote:
Wasn't Avon Skin So Soft supposed to be good for that?
Yes and that does smell much better than Listerine I'm not sure if either one really does work though

Old 02-22-2017, 08:30 AM

4,000 posts, read 4,067,786 times
BTW, I DO know how to spell cubicle. LOL

I commented in the automotive forum, but they either don't get my brand of humor or it went right over them. I can still hear the crickets. LOL

Old 02-22-2017, 03:15 PM

51,847 posts, read 52,247,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
I think I posted about this already, can't remember, but when I was as teenager I used to really like Halston Z-14, they had another blend too, maybe 12, I can't remember exactly, but when we were Christmas shopping I saw one of those gift packs of cologne for men, it was for two bottles of that stuff, one is a cologne the other is an after shave. They are both a couple of big tubs and it was like 19.99 or something ridiculously cheap. I got it home ripped it open and smelled it and it just didn't live up to the memory I had of it. LOL.

Now, not sure what I'm going to do with these two tanks.

Old 02-22-2017, 03:47 PM

10,337 posts, read 5,817,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I think I posted about this already, can't remember, but when I was as teenager I used to really like Halston Z-14, they had another blend too, maybe 12, I can't remember exactly, but when we were Christmas shopping I saw one of those gift packs of cologne for men, it was for two bottles of that stuff, one is a cologne the other is an after shave. They are both a couple of big tubs and it was like 19.99 or something ridiculously cheap. I got it home ripped it open and smelled it and it just didn't live up to the memory I had of it. LOL.

Now, not sure what I'm going to do with these two tanks.
Well does Sea like it? I like Old Spice! The heart wants what the heart wants. (hahahahaha sorry, that drives me nuts too.)
My sister still adds a bottle of Love's Baby Soft every Christmas. I actually look forward to it! Then we start drinking and reminiscing. Probably have some 80s music on too. She used to put her cassette recorder right next to the radio to record the top 40. I'd make her mad by pretending I was going to run in and make noise to ruin her cool set-up

Old 02-22-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Well does Sea like it? I like Old Spice! The heart wants what the heart wants. (hahahahaha sorry, that drives me nuts too.)
My sister still adds a bottle of Love's Baby Soft every Christmas. I actually look forward to it! Then we start drinking and reminiscing. Probably have some 80s music on too. She used to put her cassette recorder right next to the radio to record the top 40. I'd make her mad by pretending I was going to run in and make noise to ruin her cool set-up
No, the couple times I wore it recently she actually got angry with me, no joking, like hostile angry.

Old 02-22-2017, 03:56 PM

I buy my bf good old Drakkar Noir.

Old 02-22-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I buy my bf good old Drakkar Noir.
Back in the late 80's early 90's you couldn't walk into any nightclub or bar without being bowled over by the Drakkar.

I like it too, I haven't wore it in years though, but I don't wear much cologne at all these days.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:02 PM

I remember those old commercials for Canoe, but I cannot find any online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships