Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2017, 05:40 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,861,074 times

Advertisements

Me too, but I'm using the many experiences so far, to recognize the right one if he ever comes along 😼
Have fun with it monkey, it isn't you who's the jerk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 06:00 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Me too, but I'm using the many experiences so far, to recognize the right one if he ever comes along 😼
Have fun with it monkey, it isn't you who's the jerk.
I'm almost 40 and still can't recognize the right one.

My picker is so broken .

Thanks for the kind words though.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:18 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

My picker is so broken .

I'm sorry you're struggling here. I do get the sense that you want a true life partner. I hope it works out for you. Some people are happy being perpetually single and others not so much.

While 39/40 sounds old, it's not really. Mrs. Chow is in her low 50's I'm later 40's but as we age you look back and 40 is going to feel young.

It ain't over til it's over.

Old 07-28-2017, 07:23 PM

622 posts, read 395,729 times
Would it be awful to say I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bad picker? I feel for ya though. I really do. I had another bad experience tonight. I'm drowning my sorrows in a bottle of strawberry wine and a bowl of strawberry ice cream topped with tons of chocolate syrup. Feeling better already. Join me?

Old 07-28-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm sorry you're struggling here. I do get the sense that you want a true life partner. I hope it works out for you. Some people are happy being perpetually single and others not so much.

While 39/40 sounds old, it's not really. Mrs. Chow is in her low 50's I'm later 40's but as we age you look back and 40 is going to feel young.

It ain't over til it's over.
Thanks Chow

I do want a true life partner and I'm very loyal. Apparently I attract POS's.I have my doubts it will ever work out.i know I will fall for another because I'm a sucker for romance.
Oh well guess it could be worst....

I know you guys and I are not entirely old,however it seems I can get a man but not get a good one through every age group of my life.
Chow you found Sea.Sd4020 found his wife. And many many many on here did it that is find someone.I tried the net and then friends of friends......didly squat is what I get.
Sorry to drone on and on about my miniscule problems.
Just lost it today....only so much a person can handle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Ree View Post
Would it be awful to say I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bad picker? I feel for ya though. I really do. I had another bad experience tonight. I'm drowning my sorrows in a bottle of strawberry wine and a bowl of strawberry ice cream topped with tons of chocolate syrup. Feeling better already. Join me?
Mix Ree no it's not awful to say that your glad your aren't the only one.....i saw your story in the other thread....I'm truly sorry you had to experience that.What a jerk.
I would love to join you in your strawberry paradise but unfortunately I do horrible with dairy.
I would crap my pants. Lol!

Old 07-28-2017, 08:00 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
I can do ice cream and cheese, but if I have a big glass of milk on an empty stomach, whew, I get nauseous and queasy as hell. LOL.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:19 PM

I can eat small amounts of dairy but when I over do it there better be a toilet around.

Old 07-28-2017, 08:43 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,861,074 times
Quote:
Thanks Chow
I know you guys and I are not entirely old,however it seems I can get a man but not get a good one through every age group of my life.
Chow you found Sea.Sd4020 found his wife. And many many many on here did it that is find someone.I tried the net and then friends of friends......didly squat is what I get.
Sorry to drone on and on about my miniscule problems.
Just lost it today....only so much a person can handle.
WEll not entirely old, no, still some working parts. Ha! You are smart and funny, and things can change in an instant! Get yourself ready, this is temporary.
Let's hope he's out eating ice cream with someone new, and crapping his pants.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:38 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've taken to frying eggs instead of having them scrambled. I can't seem to get them to flip over without completely getting destroyed. I think I need to let them cook longer to set, I'm guessing. I'm one of those weirdo's that don't like runny yolks. Not a fan of the sunny side up.

It seems like most people just love those runny yolks... get a little queasy thinking about it.

According to this link I like mine "over hard"

“How Do You Want Your Eggs?” Eleven Ways To Cook An Egg
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I like poaching eggs. Hard boiled, deviled eggs. On and on like bubba gump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
When I'm doing eggs at home I usually scramble, because it's easier. When eating out I like a poached or over medium egg, but even the pros don't always get it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Only omlettes!
Spinache and mushrooms are my new fav add-in
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
"The incredible, edible egg."
Most of the time i likem over easy. I very seldom break the yolk. I let the white fry a couple minutes to get firm then flip egg over with a smooth motion using a plastic spatula, let white get firmer for a minute or so, .....no problema.....

Sometimes i scramble the eggs with Jimmy Dean sausage in, red onion or green onion, fill a flour tortilla, some cheese, hot sauce.

I like omlettes sometimes too.

I like egg salad sammiches.....

Old 07-28-2017, 10:56 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Quote:

My picker is so broken .

Raena, darlin', you haven't met the right man for you yet. He is out there. You will meet when you don't expect it.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships