Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2019, 02:01 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,347,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
^^^Amazing! I do not remember being awake at 4 am or posting! I cant spell in my sleep, either! So bizarre...I guess I'm moving to Las Vegas... Hmm

Also, about Milwaukee, I don't live far from there, so my impressions are based on the news I hear and from the people who left there. Maybe it's a great place, all a matter of what a person likes.
I just thought a decion was some sort of donut. And I would spend way too much money at a bakery called Hipster Crudhole. So you had me totally fooled with your somnambulism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2019, 02:02 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
..if I've come up with several metaphors to try and over-illustrate something that actually wasn't that confusing the first time around...

Yeah, I'm being messed with. Baited. Dare I say, trolled.
Yep. I do that too, then instead of understanding what I meant, I get the "triggered" or "upset" label. Its time to just quit explaining, I think.

Old 03-08-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I just thought a decion was some sort of donut. And I would spend way too much money at a bakery called Hipster Crudhole. So you had me totally fooled with your somnambulism
Love it! I'm getting great visions for the logo to go with name of our Shoppe!

Old 03-08-2019, 04:28 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Hipster Crumbhole

Might be a nice variation

Old 03-08-2019, 07:04 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
It's always fun to see an old Relationship thread popup and see some of the old timers who have hung around here over the years. They come they go, a few I had a crush on and would have love to have met in real life.

CD friends are now going on 10-13 years for many of us. We've all have aged, getting closer to retirement. I've gone through a divorce, had 2 grandkids, 1 live in / out, many crazy dates and now a new love interest.

Some pretty classy ladies have hung out here. It always makes me wonder whatever happened to......

Old 03-08-2019, 07:25 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times
Ugh.....I swear....only the cars I drive have the most ridiculous unheard of problems.....

I've never even heard of a catalytic converter until today, and I wish I hadn't.....

Old 03-08-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Ugh.....I swear....only the cars I drive have the most ridiculous unheard of problems.....

I've never even heard of a catalytic converter until today, and I wish I hadn't.....
It’s the new hot part for thieves in parking ramps, too. Is it going to be expensive?

Old 03-08-2019, 07:39 PM

52,256 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
It's always fun to see an old Relationship thread popup and see some of the old timers who have hung around here over the years. They come they go, a few I had a crush on and would have love to have met in real life.

CD friends are now going on 10-13 years for many of us. We've all have aged, getting closer to retirement. I've gone through a divorce, had 2 grandkids, 1 live in / out, many crazy dates and now a new love interest.

Some pretty classy ladies have hung out here. It always makes me wonder whatever happened to......
Yeah, it's crazy, I think my join date is 2007. Crazy stuff.

Old 03-08-2019, 08:31 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
It’s the new hot part for thieves in parking ramps, too. Is it going to be expensive?
Unfortunately, it's looking that way. Guy at the shop told me $700-$800 all together. My dad and brother say otherwise. I'm going to buy the part myself and hopefully find someone to replace for a better price. It just sucks because I'm not working right now (lost my job in January) and I'm back to the broke college student budget. I'm just frustrated. I'm glad I'm graduating in May, hopefully I can find a decent job soon after.

Old 03-09-2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Unfortunately, it's looking that way. Guy at the shop told me $700-$800 all together. My dad and brother say otherwise. I'm going to buy the part myself and hopefully find someone to replace for a better price. It just sucks because I'm not working right now (lost my job in January) and I'm back to the broke college student budget. I'm just frustrated. I'm glad I'm graduating in May, hopefully I can find a decent job soon after.
Ish. Reminds me of when I needed a new transmission for my old truck and couldn’t decide on a transmission or different vehicle for $1500...hopefully you have an easier decision. I hear ya in the college life struggles though! I ate ramen and government cheese, I’d stand in line to get like a railroad tie size brick of cheese and 5# of rice. I lived in a condemned building with a sign stating so on the front door, because it had electricity and the owner let me and my best friend stay.

Stick it out, much character and ability for resilience comes from suffering, you’re already showing signs beyond your years for the psychology understanding of your education, and your art is good too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships