Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2019, 05:35 AM

2,483 posts, read 2,474,349 times

Advertisements

Android users are consumers, whereas Apple users are religious followers. So just smile politely at their attempts to convert you and continue on your way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2019, 06:16 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
It's the stupidest thing. I don't have a problem with either company, but people really need to get a life. It's a freaking cell phone. Like every other tech fad, it'll fade and the mindless zombies will be on to the next thing. It just amazes me how the human race has so much intelligence and potential, can be so brainless and idiotic at the same time.

*Sigh*

Okay I'm done lol.

Thanks guys.

I have an Android. Works fine for me...

Old 04-20-2019, 09:27 AM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Something that really annoys the hell out of me.....

Are people who try to start crap about cell phones. I have an android (samsung galaxy s7), had this phone for three years, still in GREAT shape. I can't tell you how many nasty comments I've gotten from iPhone users about how I need to change over. My little brother teases me all the time about it. When I first experienced it, I just assumed it was people being obnoxious as usual, but recently I found out people are really getting bullied because they don't have an iPhone.

It's gotten so ridiculous that people will claim people with androids only have them because they're broke. There was an incident that occurred during one of the days I was at my internship. One of the managers told the receptionist she needs to get an iPhone so she isn't walking around like a broke B. She was so upset she quit. I've gotten to the point that I have no patience for it anymore, even if it is a "joke." Some people have really become zombies who can't think for themselves when it comes to this kind of stuff....
I've heard of this happening before, but I've never encountered it in real life. It's such a stupid thing to be smug and judgey about.

Old 04-20-2019, 03:08 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardlx View Post
Android users are consumers, whereas Apple users are religious followers. So just smile politely at their attempts to convert you and continue on your way.
I remember I started calling people like that iZombies and they suffer from the iPhone sickness lol. But typically I don't say anything. When I see someone with one, it doesn't even cross my mind until they say something about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I have an Android. Works fine for me...
Awesome. I've been with them for years and I will continue to stay with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I've heard of this happening before, but I've never encountered it in real life. It's such a stupid thing to be smug and judgey about.
The kind of person I am, I don't like being told what to "like" and what to "do" when it comes to stuff like that. So when people make those smart ass comments or just keep nagging me about it, it just turns me off of it even more. And I think that's the real reason I get so aggravated. If a CELL PHONE causes someone to act that way, I want no parts of it or them.

Old 04-22-2019, 11:20 PM

10,342 posts, read 5,864,111 times
Quote:
I remember I started calling people like that iZombies and they suffer from the iPhone sickness lol. But typically I don't say anything. When I see someone with one, it doesn't even cross my mind until they say something about it.

Awesome. I've been with them for years and I will continue to stay with them.

The kind of person I am, I don't like being told what to "like" and what to "do" when it comes to stuff like that. So when people make those smart ass comments or just keep nagging me about it, it just turns me off of it even more. And I think that's the real reason I get so aggravated. If a CELL PHONE causes someone to act that way, I want no parts of it or them.
It's dumb, isn't it?? I get that and I have an IPhone. Mostly from younger hipster types: "ooo look at that" I'm not saying it to brag, as I said earlier, I liked my Android better. Droid Max! As a matter of fact, I liked my Blackberry the BEST. I did brag when I had the big shoebox sized Mobile Phone! I had one in my car, I worked for Cellular One. I would point it out to people: Look at THIS!" Technology. Otherwise...no I don't see it as a status symbol, just preferences.

Old 04-23-2019, 09:15 AM

https://twitter.com/i/status/1118713049068605441

Old 04-23-2019, 11:21 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Omg, this reminds me of my own reaction to a platter of sushi! J/K

That was awful cute, I think we've all felt that level of elation at some point in our lives. I'd hope.

Old 04-23-2019, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Omg, this reminds me of my own reaction to a platter of sushi! J/K

That was awful cute, I think we've all felt that level of elation at some point in our lives. I'd hope.
Yes! Or shrimp 🍤 or a fancy cake 🎂! I do that fluffed up sideways run with hackles? You can see all my teeth.

Old 04-24-2019, 12:19 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Yes! Or shrimp 🍤 or a fancy cake 🎂! I do that fluffed up sideways run with hackles? You can see all my teeth.
I speed wag my tail too. Running laps around the object of my affection! Then I pant with my tongue hanging out the left side of my mouth - always the left side.

Old 04-24-2019, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I speed wag my tail too. Running laps around the object of my affection! Then I pant with my tongue hanging out the left side of my mouth - always the left side.
I’m right there with you! My tail wags ME! I take off running into to woods so fast my back feet start to pass my front feet then all of a sudden...Wair! The good thing was back that-a-way! 🐕
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships