Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 11:39 AM

340 posts, read 272,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
that's awesome.

What did she/he say?
I've answered a lot of questions!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 11:40 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,300,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post
So what should I do if I catch her checking out other guys in front of me? Should I check out girls in front of her too?
Just break up you clearly don't trust this woman. Why stay with someone you don't trust?

Old 06-24-2016, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Just break up you clearly don't trust this woman. Why stay with someone you don't trust?
Because i want to trust her, because I think I can change! Just one more try, if I can't, I break up!

Old 06-24-2016, 11:48 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,030,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
When guys check out my girlfriend I'm flattered. I know who she's going home with and leave it at that.

We of course... trust each other.

Another time a few years back I went out on a first date at a bar... it seemed to going well... until she said "So how'd you like that bartender you were staring at?"

That was the first date... and the last date. For one thing I wasn't staring at any bartender but I did have to look at her when ordering a drink. If you are that insecure just move on... no time for that here.
I have had this happen! Yup best to move along.

Old 06-24-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
I'm going to guess it's because she knows he gets beyond jealous if she's so much as in the same room with another man (or apparently any male regardless of age) and wanted it to be clear she wasn't the initiator and wasn't planning to follow the dude into the bathroom to try to get secretly knocked up by him and pawn it off as the OP's kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I'm pretty sure she was hoping you would go defend her honor and virtue by going over to the ignorant plebe who dared lay eyes on her vestal bosom (she didn't like it, dontcha know) and show him whose the man.

Read the signs, Skippy.
I didn't understand!

Old 06-24-2016, 12:02 PM

138 posts, read 112,083 times
Another OP clearly with high functioning autism. My theory is getting stronger...

Anyways OP, sorry that you're gf was checking me out. I'll try not to look so good next time.

Old 06-24-2016, 12:30 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,448,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post
So what should I do if I catch her checking out other guys in front of me? Should I check out girls in front of her too?
I think first you need to understand the difference between "checking someone out" and "glancing around the room" and "looking in someone's direction because you feel them staring at you."

Old 06-24-2016, 01:08 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,614,153 times
Hell I would take it as a compliment, lets face it people check out people of the opposite gender all the time. Just don't make it obvious is my rule of thumb. One time I saw these three dudes checking out my then 16 year old daughter. You bet I confronted them.

IMO daughters are off limits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships