Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 10:07 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I'm not respecting any opinion that holds having consensual sex with another adult as being the equivalent of committing a felony. I'll never "respect" that "opinion".
You may not have a problem with the OP's sexual preference so why don't you hit him up.

Any woman that dates him and hears the '1 guy' part, will not be to interested in furthering the relationship. "IMO."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2016, 10:09 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You may not have a problem with the OP's sexual preference so why don't you hit him up.

Any woman that dates him and hears the '1 guy' part, will not be to interested in furthering the relationship. "IMO."
I don't have a problem with anyone's sexual preference, why would I? Why would anyone? And why, as a straight guy, would I hit on what appears to be a straight or heterflexible guy? That doesn't make any sense.

And no, plenty of women would still date him. Several have posted in this thread. I've known loads of women that have dated and married bi, heteroflexible, pansexual, and straight guys that have experimented. So, that opinion, is incorrect... as it isn't really an opinion.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:09 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,189,540 times
Quote:

ANY woman? ANY? Raises hand. Would not make me blink for a second. Hell I have had more than one woman. Somehow that is not as yucky though.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:16 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:

I wouldn't date a guy who had sex with a man and I don't know any women who would date that person either.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:22 AM

641 posts, read 405,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I don't have a problem with anyone's sexual preference, why would I? Why would anyone? And why, as a straight guy, would I hit on what appears to be a straight or heterflexible guy? That doesn't make any sense.

And no, plenty of women would still date him. Several have posted in this thread. I've known loads of women that have dated and married bi, heteroflexible, pansexual, and straight guys that have experimented. So, that opinion, is incorrect... as it isn't really an opinion.
The fact that this guy has slept with 29 women shows he's very good at attracting women and his male on male experience hasn't deterred him at all.

His very high count suggests women don't hold it against him.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:31 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I wouldn't date a guy who had sex with a man and I don't know any women who would date that person either.
I'm with you on this as I can't think of one woman that I know or have known in the past that would date a bloke that's had sex with another bloke

But the answers on this thread shows how subjective it is and the saying " each to their own " has never been more appropriate LOL!.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:36 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaa2 View Post
The fact that this guy has slept with 29 women shows he's very good at attracting women and his male on male experience hasn't deterred him at all.

His very high count suggests women don't hold it against him.
Do you think it's mentioned/highlighted on his online dating profile? or has he got the t shirt printed?.........

Im not saying there's anything wrong with it but as most or ALOT of women would be put off I very much doubt he tells them

( unless of course he's mentioned he does tell women this and I've missed something? If so I apologise mate )

Old 06-23-2016, 11:41 AM

529 posts, read 508,287 times
Maybe you should look for a man as a life partner. Switch things up a bit. Seems like you're willing.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:43 AM

4,039 posts, read 3,774,203 times
I don't consider 29 women at 39 to be a "very high count". Maybe people my generation are just more promiscuous. I always feel like the men I date have probably been with at least 20 women if they're in their 20s and at least 50 women if they're 30+.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:55 AM

641 posts, read 405,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Do you think it's mentioned/highlighted on his online dating profile? or has he got the t shirt printed?.........

Im not saying there's anything wrong with it but as most or ALOT of women would be put off I very much doubt he tells them

( unless of course he's mentioned he does tell women this and I've missed something? If so I apologise mate )
Tattooed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships