Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 02:24 PM

4 posts, read 2,682 times

Advertisements

Scenario: actually broken up but still friends and hooking up and had a planned house sitting vacation together starting today. This ended up in a further fighting eruption and I the guy just feel I'm being demanded to not look at the actual facts or reality that I was indeed trying to be sensitive at first until just repeatedly pushed and frustrated. She makes it seem like she just wanted me to be sensitive but the reality is she was accusing me and attacking me! Please poll a response of your thoughts far as who's really not being mature or caring and who's out of line. As far as cheating history goes when we dated, she cheated many times on me and I lied during breakup periods about not seeing people never cheated while dating.

Guy:Morning
I'm excited for seeing u today!
And parents are gone!
It's so much relief
Same 😊
I wore certain pants for u...

Girl:
👏🏼Hmmmm, So looking on fb just now (inserts screenshot below)

[Screen shot of fb convo In a hobby forum where a middle aged lady says "one of my hobby devices is named after you! <3 (guy had previously sold through online a hobby part to her in another state for money).
Still in screen shot guy says ," you are so sweet! Hope u enjoy those hey o my took 48 million hours to make haha!"

Still in screenshot from Facebook: girl says your product is the best I only use yours for my hobby. I just suck at my hobby but your product is so great. I need more of your hobby stuff in my life truly it is so great I love what you make"

[Back to text convo]:

Girl: Wtf. What's going on?

Guy:Lemme guess ur super jealous of some Other older lady of two children and who's a wife of a guy she contantly publicly brags about that lives multiple states away ? Nothing is going on , she's a really nice lady she's very sweet and compliments everyone.

Girl: Um yeah look what she's writing. Like honestly what the ****! Hearts all over, Super flirty

Guy: you really have Nothing to worry about.

Girl:Naming stuff after you

Guy: No not At all lol

Girl:Oh really

Guy: Really

Girl: I have a very hard time believing that

Guy: She's like that with everyone

Girl:You guys must talk all the time huh

Guy: And we're friendly She's just a really nice person that is like a lovey hippie to everyone.

Girl: Very friendly if you ask me
Guy: she lives in another state , Is married with multiple children , Just yesterday or day before ,She publicly said how much she loves her husband ,Bc someone said he beats her Bc of her bruises from her hobby,
So she made a public thing defending him saying she loves him And she talks like that kinda with everyone

Girl:Well she's publicly saying how she loves you too

Guy: But yea we are just friendly

Girl: Nice fun Well enjoy her

Guy: Don't know what else to say

Girl: I'm going to go back to sleep for a little Ttyl

Guy: She's a friend and never crosses the line. I knew u would over react Jeez Look at all the facts i just said But no u just ignore it all Don't even look for the posting I just said huh (I actually made a new comment about her and her husband should perform their hobbies together and asked when they would perform together?!"
Just attack and ur out While I'm being sweet to u

Girl:I don't know if I believe any of your facts

Guy: SO LOOK FOR URSELF

Girl: And you have no sensitivity towards me

Guy: InSTEAD OF JUST ASSUMING

Girl: I'm stupid for feeling like this huh?

Guy:THAT's WHY I TOLD U FACTS WHY DONT U STIP ASSUMING
AND LOOK AT HER BRUISES POSTING

Girl: How about you look at my fb and watch a guy post hearts and flirt with me and see how it makes you feel

Guy: why won't u look for URSELF WHAT ShE SAId? UGH I HAVE NOTHING LITERALLY I CAN SAY MORE... Nothing is going on. Sorry it makes u feel jealous.

Girl: Lovely response to me this whole convo. Great job With being nice

Guy: I'm gonna leave it at that. I've done nothing wrong what so ever. If u choose to be mean or jealous after I've explained this much I don't know wha Lee to tell u I'm trying honestly lol
That's why I texted u first this morning good morning even after yesterday we fought about another assumption u made that u found out was wrong. I WAS being nice.

Girl: "Ugh" "jeez" "I knew you would over react" Ttyl

Guy: Bye love, To think I woke up early at 430am for you today...I'm going home now. U stressed me out so much U Ruined my morning. Ttyl feel better hope u don't assume wrong ... Again.
Instead of jeez thanks for waking up at 430am and getting out there to make some money to pay u back quicker (guy owe couple
Hundred bucks to girl) I get this. Lol. I know ur jealous but u just ignore EVERYHITNg I tell u to just continue with your jealousy and just attack me and trap me Into this. Putting phone down for a while to calm down

Girl:Wow. It's not like you went out for me anyways even. We all know you won't pay me back for months like it's always been. I can't believe your turning this on me right now. I'm the hurt one. You are just being mean and selfish and not sensitive one single bit. I don't want to come anymore today, I'm sorry. Your actions and words towards me do not make me feel good and I'm not going to go out of my way and drive back and forth for someone who treats me like this

Guy: This is crazy. I've done nothing wrong and I stick by that. If u don't wanna come then maybe don't come at all. I'll transfer u that money. Imean it. I'm sick of being abused and just stepped on every time afterwards u get power Bc I tell or cuss at u and I apologize u just go so hardcore insulting on me.

Girl: Fine.
To think I was at ****ing cvs right now buying u that thing u wanted.

Girl:I'm done with being abused too from an insensitive guy.

Now you can steal them for bri
But u don't appreciate a damn thing
Oh wait you already spent two whole days lovingly making her some
Lol
This is ****ing nuts. She's a mother of two or three children
Hey btw
See my last comment?!
Married
Have a good day, I'm sure you'll talk with her
In ANOTHER STATE
Send me my money please
Bye
NO SURE IGNORE WHAT I SAID
I WILL WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT
WNJOY UR 100$
That I got u
Don't even check fb
How I tried making u feel better ur not even my gf yet I've still don't nothing wrong anyways
U just abuse me right now this morning
I woke p early af
To work to be able too help u out more
And u don't say thanks u attack me
I went to get u handles also
More attacking
I even sat patiently and typed pages of evidence so u didn't have to be jealousy
U ignored every bit of it and continued to be just attacking of men
Me
**** this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 02:29 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Oh sweetie. That's an entire play's worth of he-said-she-said. Reading other people's text conversations is the worst.

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
Go home evolution, you're drunk

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandahandles View Post
Scenario: actually broken up but still friends and hooking up and had a planned house sitting vacation together starting today. This ended up in a further fighting eruption and I the guy just feel I'm being demanded to not look at the actual facts or reality that I was indeed trying to be sensitive at first until just repeatedly pushed and frustrated. She makes it seem like she just wanted me to be sensitive but the reality is she was accusing me and attacking me! Please poll a response of your thoughts far as who's really not being mature or caring and who's out of line. As far as cheating history goes when we dated, she cheated many times on me and I lied during breakup periods about not seeing people never cheated while dating.

Guy:Morning
I'm excited for seeing u today!
And parents are gone!
It's so much relief
Same ��
I wore certain pants for u...

Girl:
����Hmmmm, So looking on fb just now (inserts screenshot below)

[Screen shot of fb convo In a hobby forum where a middle aged lady says "one of my hobby devices is named after you! <3 (guy had previously sold through online a hobby part to her in another state for money).
Still in screen shot guy says ," you are so sweet! Hope u enjoy those hey o my took 48 million hours to make haha!"

Still in screenshot from Facebook: girl says your product is the best I only use yours for my hobby. I just suck at my hobby but your product is so great. I need more of your hobby stuff in my life truly it is so great I love what you make"

[Back to text convo]:

Girl: Wtf. What's going on?

Guy:Lemme guess ur super jealous of some Other older lady of two children and who's a wife of a guy she contantly publicly brags about that lives multiple states away ? Nothing is going on , she's a really nice lady she's very sweet and compliments everyone.

Girl: Um yeah look what she's writing. Like honestly what the ****! Hearts all over, Super flirty

Guy: you really have Nothing to worry about.

Girl:Naming stuff after you

Guy: No not At all lol

Girl:Oh really

Guy: Really

Girl: I have a very hard time believing that

Guy: She's like that with everyone

Girl:You guys must talk all the time huh

Guy: And we're friendly She's just a really nice person that is like a lovey hippie to everyone.

Girl: Very friendly if you ask me
Guy: she lives in another state , Is married with multiple children , Just yesterday or day before ,She publicly said how much she loves her husband ,Bc someone said he beats her Bc of her bruises from her hobby,
So she made a public thing defending him saying she loves him And she talks like that kinda with everyone

Girl:Well she's publicly saying how she loves you too

Guy: But yea we are just friendly

Girl: Nice fun Well enjoy her

Guy: Don't know what else to say

Girl: I'm going to go back to sleep for a little Ttyl

Guy: She's a friend and never crosses the line. I knew u would over react Jeez Look at all the facts i just said But no u just ignore it all Don't even look for the posting I just said huh (I actually made a new comment about her and her husband should perform their hobbies together and asked when they would perform together?!"
Just attack and ur out While I'm being sweet to u

Girl:I don't know if I believe any of your facts

Guy: SO LOOK FOR URSELF

Girl: And you have no sensitivity towards me

Guy: InSTEAD OF JUST ASSUMING

Girl: I'm stupid for feeling like this huh?

Guy:THAT's WHY I TOLD U FACTS WHY DONT U STIP ASSUMING
AND LOOK AT HER BRUISES POSTING

Girl: How about you look at my fb and watch a guy post hearts and flirt with me and see how it makes you feel

Guy: why won't u look for URSELF WHAT ShE SAId? UGH I HAVE NOTHING LITERALLY I CAN SAY MORE... Nothing is going on. Sorry it makes u feel jealous.

Girl: Lovely response to me this whole convo. Great job With being nice

Guy: I'm gonna leave it at that. I've done nothing wrong what so ever. If u choose to be mean or jealous after I've explained this much I don't know wha Lee to tell u I'm trying honestly lol
That's why I texted u first this morning good morning even after yesterday we fought about another assumption u made that u found out was wrong. I WAS being nice.

Girl: "Ugh" "jeez" "I knew you would over react" Ttyl

Guy: Bye love, To think I woke up early at 430am for you today...I'm going home now. U stressed me out so much U Ruined my morning. Ttyl feel better hope u don't assume wrong ... Again.
Instead of jeez thanks for waking up at 430am and getting out there to make some money to pay u back quicker (guy owe couple
Hundred bucks to girl) I get this. Lol. I know ur jealous but u just ignore EVERYHITNg I tell u to just continue with your jealousy and just attack me and trap me Into this. Putting phone down for a while to calm down

Girl:Wow. It's not like you went out for me anyways even. We all know you won't pay me back for months like it's always been. I can't believe your turning this on me right now. I'm the hurt one. You are just being mean and selfish and not sensitive one single bit. I don't want to come anymore today, I'm sorry. Your actions and words towards me do not make me feel good and I'm not going to go out of my way and drive back and forth for someone who treats me like this

Guy: This is crazy. I've done nothing wrong and I stick by that. If u don't wanna come then maybe don't come at all. I'll transfer u that money. Imean it. I'm sick of being abused and just stepped on every time afterwards u get power Bc I tell or cuss at u and I apologize u just go so hardcore insulting on me.

Girl: Fine.
To think I was at ****ing cvs right now buying u that thing u wanted.

Girl:I'm done with being abused too from an insensitive guy.

Now you can steal them for bri
But u don't appreciate a damn thing
Oh wait you already spent two whole days lovingly making her some
Lol
This is ****ing nuts. She's a mother of two or three children
Hey btw
See my last comment?!
Married
Have a good day, I'm sure you'll talk with her
In ANOTHER STATE
Send me my money please
Bye
NO SURE IGNORE WHAT I SAID
I WILL WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT
WNJOY UR 100$
That I got u
Don't even check fb
How I tried making u feel better ur not even my gf yet I've still don't nothing wrong anyways
U just abuse me right now this morning
I woke p early af
To work to be able too help u out more
And u don't say thanks u attack me
I went to get u handles also
More attacking
I even sat patiently and typed pages of evidence so u didn't have to be jealousy
U ignored every bit of it and continued to be just attacking of men
Me
**** this
The saddest part about all this is that it took place via TEXT. Ugh

Sir, you both are behaving immaturely by being "broken up but still hooking up." What do you expect?

You're doing it ALL wrong. You're dating wrong. You're fighting wrong. You aren't even treating each other like friends, much less like FWBs. Are you in high school?

Cut the cord and MOVE ON.

Old 06-24-2016, 02:32 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
My thoughts: dumb, immature, and high school'ish (for everybody involved)

Last edited by hawaiiancoconut; 06-24-2016 at 03:13 PM..

Old 06-24-2016, 02:32 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Yeah, I have no idea why you hang out with her.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-24-2016, 02:36 PM

22,592 posts, read 47,680,585 times
:::sigh:::

I will be thrilled when school is back in session.

Old 06-24-2016, 03:06 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Dude, grow up. Nobody cares.

Old 06-24-2016, 03:06 PM

Funny lots of comments about immaturity and high school. Are those comments helping anyone or just bullying? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. But hey maybe crackin jokes about immaturity is actually mature. Maybe I'm just seeing it wrong like I did with the convo with the ex gf LOL

Old 06-24-2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Dude, grow up. Nobody cares.
Good use of your time stating that for someone who doesn't care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships