Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 06:16 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,880,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Wrap it up in latex or she will get your paychecks.
Unless she has her own money, and you aren't even funny...honey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 06:37 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,230,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
Unless she has her own money, and you aren't even funny...honey.
I think what he said is funny. It's not about how much she earns, it's all about what the court orders you to do.

Over here, laws override personal decisions under every single circumstance.

Old 06-26-2016, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I think what he said is funny. It's not about how much she earns, it's all about what the court orders you to do.

I'm over here, and forgot to add "IMO'. My opinion is based on experiences you don't have: someone who didn't request or "get his paychecks" due to no need for additional contact or income, he could have made deposits into an account set up for his child on his own free will, but who does that... I also raised a child who's father never attempted to see his child again after being a father for 13 years...but he did have the nerve to later request spousal support...which then results in "Latex or paychecks" being Not accurate or funny. Replying as such is the result of what happens when one (or 2) will stereotype, many are not covered by the broad brush.

But I digress: There's more to life and raising children than paychecks anyway, so I'm good.

Use the condom to protect against STDs in the very least.

Old 06-26-2016, 07:21 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,230,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
I'm over here, and forgot to add "IMO'. My opinion is based on experiences you don't have: someone who didn't request or "get his paychecks" due to no need for additional contact or income, he could have made deposits into an account set up for his child on his own free will, but who does that... I also raised a child who's father never attempted to see his child again after being a father for 13 years...but he did have the nerve to later request spousal support...which then results in "Latex or paychecks" being Not accurate or funny. Replying as such is the result of what happens when one (or 2) will stereotype, many are not covered by the broad brush.

But I digress: There's more to life and raising children than paychecks anyway, so I'm good.

Use the condom to protect against STDs in the very least.
I'm sorry for what you have been through. Thanks for being honest and open about it.

Yes, I do agree that there is more to raising children that money. Trust and communication are the deal breakers. I was raised by my mom from the age of 10 and I was physically separated from my dad for 8 years. Our family was separated due to a multitude of issues (too complicated to explain here). But its trust and frequent communication (through skype) which kept the family structure intact, not the money earned. When I met him at the age of 18, he hugged me with such an open heart I'll never forget it . Its hard for me to imagine how a father can forget about his own children.

I'm not interested in having sex yet (I prefer being single). But when I do, I'll make it a point to use contraceptives.

Old 06-26-2016, 07:27 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry for what you have been through. Thanks for being honest and open about it.

Yes, I do agree that there is more to raising children that money. Trust and communication are the deal breakers. I was raised by my mom from the age of 10 and I couldn't see my dad for 8 years. Our family was separated due to a multitude of issues (too complicated to explain here). But its trust and frequent communication which kept the family structure intact, not the money earned.

I'm not interested in having sex yet. But when I do, I'll make it a point to use contraceptives. I'll also promise not to be "that kind of dad".
Awww! And thank you for being open minded

Old 06-26-2016, 07:37 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,645,655 times
So if the girl's ugly, we're probably drunk to begin with but have at least enough sense to wrap it up

Old 06-26-2016, 07:46 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,940,977 times
If you never begin a lifestyle of horsing around it's easier not to.
I was a virgin when I got married, and remained faithful all my marriage, and even now after she has passed, I still do not horse around.
The human mind is too complex, to be playing with emotions like a toy, much less abusing one's body with no regard for the consequences .

Old 06-26-2016, 08:26 AM

19,743 posts, read 20,300,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredB1979 View Post
Breaking news: People who find each other attractive enough to want to procreate...do everything they can to do so!
^ Lol. I love this, cause it's real..

Old 06-26-2016, 10:33 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,319,096 times
Quote:

I was being dead serious and I don't care if she doesn't find me funny since her opinion means nothing to me.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:15 AM

741 posts, read 479,392 times
Idk I have hooked up with a few guys unprotected I actually feel kind of offended if I guy tries to use a condom it makes me feel like they think I'm dirty or something
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships