Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 05:18 PM

59 posts, read 169,767 times

Advertisements

Most of the cute girls that I'm physically attracted to are always taken. I know, because I have approached them or found out through other people. I'm an above average looking guy, so I refuse to date a woman who I don't feel physically attracted to. Looks are very important to me, and to many others, no matter how much people refuse to admit it. If looks weren't important, men wouldn't be attracted to these beautiful women in the first place. If looks weren't important, women wouldn't wear all this makeup, hair, and get cosmetic procedures. If looks weren't important, all these beautiful celebs like Megan Fox, wouldn't be where they are right now.

I have disregarded women who were interested in me, simply, because their looks did not satisfy me. I didn't feel any physical attraction towards them.

It makes sense why most good looking women are already taken. If she is attractive, she knows it. She has been pursued and asked out since puberty. So, you are not the first one to try, chances are, someone else has already gotten her. If she happens to be single, it is rarely for long, they always have orbiters in their social circle, waiting for their turn. In a college classroom, probably 8 out 10 girls, already have a boyfriend.

This makes it very difficult to talk to women and show any kind of romantic interest. If she is attractive, I always assume she is already taken, which in 99% cases, she is. So, I not longer show any form of romantic or sexual interest to them.

Also, the fact that she gives you looks, smiles and attention don't mean anything. I have received looks from women, later to find out they were married, and even had a kid.

So, basically is like playing Russian roulette, you go there, blind and 100% vulnerable, you don't know anything about her, even if she was introduced through your social circles. You don't know if she is single, married, kids, you don't know if you her type or not. You are at her mercy and she decides your fate. It is all about luck, being at the right time and place, and if you happen to be her type or not. So many things have to align perfectly, it is ridiculous, almost if it was the creation of the universe.

Yet, women don't have to go through these problems, since they would never approach or show romantic interest in men, all they have to do is sit, wait and be pretty. She simply chooses whoever comes and if she is pretty, you better believe lots of men will come. It must be amazing to have this power over people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2016, 05:22 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,603,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamismo View Post
Most of the cute girls that I'm physically attracted to are always taken. I know, because I have approached them or found out through other people. I'm an above average looking guy, so I refuse to date a woman who I don't feel physically attracted. Looks are very important to me, and to many others, no matter how much people refuse to admit it. If looks weren't important, men wouldn't be attracted to these beautiful women in the first place. If looks weren't important, women wouldn't wear all these makeup, hair, and get cosmetic procedures. If looks weren't important, all these beautiful celebs like Megan Fox, wouldn't be where they are right now.

I have disregarded women who were interested in me, simply, because their looks did not satisfy me. I didn't feel any physical attraction towards them.

It makes sense why most good looking women are already taken. If she is attractive, she knows it. She has been pursued and asked out since puberty. So, you are not the first one to try, chances are, someone else has already gotten her. If she happens to be single, it is rarely for long, they always have orbiters in their social circle, waiting for their turn. In a college classroom, probably 8 out 10 girls, already have a boyfriend.

This makes it very difficult to talk to women and show any kind of romantic interest. If she is attractive, I always assume she is already taken, which in 99% cases, she is.

Also, the fact that she gives you looks, smiles and attention don't mean anything. I have received constant looks from women, later to find out they were married, and even had a kid.

So, basically is like playing Russian roulette, you go there, blind and 100% vulnerable, you don't anything about her, even if she was introduced through your social circles. You are at her mercy and she decides what happens. It is all about luck, being at the right time and place, and happen to be her type. So many things have to align perfectly, it is ridiculous.

Yet, women don't have to go through these problems, since they would never approach or show romantic interest in men, all they have to do is sit, wait and be pretty. She simply chooses whoever comes and if she is pretty, you better believe lots of men will come. It must be amazing to have this power over people.
Ok. Are you saying you want to switch genders?

Old 06-30-2016, 05:22 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,345,501 times
Well I don't sit back and complain someone is always out there for everyone.
Get out and start looking man be it online or real life dating. Once you get a woman that is beautiful and loves you, the game is over.
Ask lots of woman out, be strong and don't take rejection up the ass, keep going to single events.
There is ALWAYS Someone out there for everyone.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:25 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
Actually those ones who are single because men like you think that. Pretty women can be the loneliest women because every guy assumes she's taken.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:31 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Quote:
Most of the cute girls that I'm physically attracted to are always taken. I know, because I have approached them or found out through other people. I'm an above average looking guy, so I refuse to date a woman who I don't feel physically attracted to. Looks are very important to me, and to many others, no matter how much people refuse to admit it. If looks weren't important, men wouldn't be attracted to these beautiful women in the first place. If looks weren't important, women wouldn't wear all this makeup, hair, and get cosmetic procedures. If looks weren't important, all these beautiful celebs like Megan Fox, wouldn't be where they are right now.

This makes it very difficult to talk to women and show any kind of romantic interest. If she is attractive, I always assume she is already taken, which in 99% cases, she is. So, I not longer show any form of romantic or sexual interest to them.

Also, the fact that she gives you looks, smiles and attention don't mean anything. I have received looks from women, later to find out they were married, and even had a kid.

So, basically is like playing Russian roulette, you go there, blind and 100% vulnerable, you don't know anything about her, even if she was introduced through your social circles. You don't know if she is single, married, kids, you don't know if you her type or not. You are at her mercy and she decides your fate. It is all about luck, being at the right time and place, and if you happen to be her type or not. So many things have to align perfectly, it is ridiculous, almost if it was the creation of the universe.

It is.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:31 PM

50,245 posts, read 47,005,641 times
If ya gots no game, ya gots no game.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:32 PM

212 posts, read 195,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Actually those ones who are single because men like you think that. Pretty women can be the loneliest women because every guy assumes she's taken.

This is very true. Also, it is my experience that pretty girls can also be single by choice and therefore, are rejecting men no matter how debonair, charming and attractive the man might be. Not every pretty girl is taken, some perhaps are just happily single and not actively searching.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:33 PM

59 posts, read 169,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
that's the biggest myth in dating, that many beautiful women are single because men are afraid to talk/approach them. There may be a few cases where this is true, but in most cases, it is not.

I would say I'm above average and through my lifetime, I have always gotten looks and smiles from women, but like I said, it doesn't mean anything, it doesn't mean they are single. This is because women care about looks as well, no matter how much they deny it. If they see a guy who looks good or happens to her type, they will check him out, even if they have a boyfriend, just like men who have girlfriends check out other women too.

The biggest myth is that women don't care about looks as much as men do. They are simply less obvious about it. They will never admit it out of fear of losing society's approval.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:35 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,355,663 times
So do you somehow think you're a great philosopher having come up with all this? Or a genius? Or unique in how you're thinking? No, you're none of the above and you're not even right.

Sorry, if you're not attracted to the women you can get, you're screwed. So you better either up your game or get a whole lot less shallow. It might help to view women as something beyond the "privileged pretty who can just sit and wait". I for one feel really lucky that I can just sit back and hope fellas like you will pick me out of the lineup.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:36 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:

I completely agree in not dating people you are not attracted to of course mate as its completely unfair on them to lead them up the garden path

How many women are we talking about that you have approached that ALL already have boyfriends?.

With you saying that women have it easier and lamenting your bad luck blah blah blah it's pretty clear that you don't have the confidence and/or the skill to approach women and speech them

I'm certain when they say they have boyfriends it's a smokescreen as you're either not as above average looking and/or most probably the way you come across and present yourself mate.

The only way you are going to have any luck is by losing the sense of entitlement and by blaming others for YOUR shortcomings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships