Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 02:53 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
i would think if anyone was brought up properly they would clean up after themselves.i'm not saying i've never had a drop or two on the ground but i clean up right away.
Well, then you should receive the good pee-cleaning seal of approval!! I am super proud of you! But, after careful thought, I have decided that I am NOT going to squat-to- pee! Ever so often, she has a hair-dresser friend who will install a permanent in her hair for her. Thus far, this has taken place two times in MY house. I can well re-call my house smelling like hog-farts for a day or two after, because of the chemicals used in this hair-do thing. Hey! I might be a man, but I got some rights too! I'm gonna pee standing up!!

If I get my a$$ whupped over it, I might change my mind though!!

Old 02-24-2008, 05:43 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Well, then you should receive the good pee-cleaning seal of approval!! I am super proud of you! But, after careful thought, I have decided that I am NOT going to squat-to- pee! Ever so often, she has a hair-dresser friend who will install a permanent in her hair for her. Thus far, this has taken place two times in MY house. I can well re-call my house smelling like hog-farts for a day or two after, because of the chemicals used in this hair-do thing. Hey! I might be a man, but I got some rights too! I'm gonna pee standing up!!

If I get my a$$ whupped over it, I might change my mind though!!
You must be such a treat to be married to, your sense of humour must keep it interesting even if you won't sqaut to pee.

Old 02-24-2008, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
You must be such a treat to be married to, your sense of humour must keep it interesting even if you won't sqaut to pee.
Well, I appreciate your sentiments here, Lindsey! But, you must remember that this IS the internet. What I say, and what I do, are two different things. If I were to get her too fired up, I suspect that I would be GLAD to squat to pee!!

PS. It won't allow me to rep you.

Old 02-24-2008, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Well, I appreciate your sentiments here, Lindsey! But, you must remember that this IS the internet. What I say, and what I do, are two different things. If I were to get her too fired up, I suspect that I would be GLAD to squat to pee!!

PS. It won't allow me to rep you.
I know, I tried to rep you as well, I had to just say it in a post instead.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:10 AM

11,839 posts, read 28,954,115 times
On a different note, I have a friend in California who doesn't use toilet paper. He prefers to shower his waste away. He wouldn't tell me what he does when he is away from the house though.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
On a different note, I have a friend in California who doesn't use toilet paper. He prefers to shower his waste away. He wouldn't tell me what he does when he is away from the house though.
It is my understanding that this is the Muslim way as well. This is why they don't shake with THAT hand.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:38 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,244 times
In many Arab countries they have a garden hose in the toilet, they don't use paper at all (plus they remove all pubic hair)...so in fact they are cleaner than we are. and yes, the left hand is the dirty one...

Old 02-24-2008, 11:16 AM

11,839 posts, read 28,954,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
In many Arab countries they have a garden hose in the toilet, they don't use paper at all (plus they remove all pubic hair)...so in fact they are cleaner than we are. and yes, the left hand is the dirty one...

So me being left handed wouldn't go over very well if I visited a Middle Eastern country or converted to Islam...

Old 02-24-2008, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
I have this gut-type feeling that if I tried THAT at HER house, you good folks might not be hearing from me for a WHILE!!

Old 02-24-2008, 11:37 AM

5,412 posts, read 15,921,648 times
During the rare times I overspray, I do at least take the time (usually) to grab some tissue paper and wipe off the effluent. At least I always raise the toilet seat when I need to take a leak!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships