Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 12:21 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,951,581 times

Advertisements

Don't forget to wipe between the seat & the tank too.

Old 02-24-2008, 11:12 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Well, I'm sneaking a couple of posts in from work, (again!), and this entire thing does make me wonder. WHY do so many of us worry so much about whether or not he/she washed their hands after taking a pee, but think nothing of performing oral sex on our mates? I hearby declare that from now on, I'm gonna ask her, did you wash that thing with soap and water, after your last pee? If not I will be unable to go down south! Am I the ONLY one who thinks like this?
No, I think like this too.

Old 02-24-2008, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
No, your not the only one who thinks about this! LOL

Remember our little thread about using soap down in the valley and remember all the women that said they Don't use soap down in the valley? LOL
Hey Mona, don't lump good 'ol Twinkle Toes into that "all" category! I use soap to wash my valley!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Well, then you should receive the good pee-cleaning seal of approval!! I am super proud of you! But, after careful thought, I have decided that I am NOT going to squat-to- pee! Ever so often, she has a hair-dresser friend who will install a permanent in her hair for her. Thus far, this has taken place two times in MY house. I can well re-call my house smelling like hog-farts for a day or two after, because of the chemicals used in this hair-do thing. Hey! I might be a man, but I got some rights too! I'm gonna pee standing up!!

If I get my a$$ whupped over it, I might change my mind though!!
Dennis, you'd best be thanking God on a daily basis that he didn't give women muscles. If God gave women muscles, men would endure unprovoked a$$ whuppins on a daily basis!

Old 02-25-2008, 01:36 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,327,366 times
I agree with you Dennis, we worry about people washing their hands after using the toilet but oral sex is on a totally different level...We should ask more questions before going south. I had a sister in law who refused to do oral because as she put it 'nothing you pee out of, is going near my mouth'..
We just have higher standards when it comes to 'toilets' and clean hands, I suppose.
By the way, we long passed that good old PG13 rating, haven't we?

Old 02-25-2008, 05:34 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Dennis, you'd best be thanking God on a daily basis that he didn't give women muscles. If God gave women muscles, men would endure unprovoked a$$ whuppins on a daily basis!
Hysterical and OH SO TRUE.

I couldn't rep you for this one.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:37 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,257 times
Quote:
Well, I have to disagree with you dear Twinkle! God did give you women muscles, and ONE of them has been whipping ME for a long many YEARS!!

Old 02-25-2008, 06:42 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
I agree with you Dennis, we worry about people washing their hands after using the toilet but oral sex is on a totally different level...We should ask more questions before going south. I had a sister in law who refused to do oral because as she put it 'nothing you pee out of, is going near my mouth'..
We just have higher standards when it comes to 'toilets' and clean hands, I suppose.
By the way, we long passed that good old PG13 rating, haven't we?

My theory is that she washes it when she pees, and blow drys it when she farts...............how could it NOT be clean, and smelling fresh?

Old 02-25-2008, 06:47 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,327,366 times
Are you up for adoption, Dennis?
Probably a few girls here would like to give you a good Whip-less home... :-)
Unless you like a good *ss whoopin' now and then.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:07 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
Hey Mona, don't lump good 'ol Twinkle Toes into that "all" category! I use soap to wash my valley!!!
The real question for you Twinkle is do you wash between those Twinkle Toes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships