Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-12-2016, 08:39 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles CA
1,637 posts, read 1,346,024 times
Reputation: 1055

Advertisements

In a previous thread in the psych forum I am described as an Introvert for the most part I have very little if any social life going on.

This thread will not have anything to do with sex at least the way we discussed it we have no complains about it maybe because theres not much goin on my life that sometimes I fear I bore my girlfriend and don't have much to tell her expect maybe of some of my favorite tv shows and episodes I watch of Friends and Married with Children, my progress in the gym, some video games i played or of my best Friend eric which i havent see him since forever since he gots a girlfriend now.
I think in a relationship I never want to keep my girlfriend bored of me or anything like that but she doesn't like sports or anything much in the night time expect a paisa party or family meetin but she also doesn't like anything that will put her at risk of getting sick.
She always listens to my small stories and I always listen to her and I pretty open to whatever she wants to do with me and sometimes I tickle her alot and we still have a good time.
Am I being overparanoid thou? In general im just not really a big talker I like expressing my love to her by touching , feeling, and some occasions gifts she may like.
I sometimes feel like My girlfriend finds me boring but idk maybe I am overthinking it.

Last edited by CosmoStars; 08-12-2016 at 09:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-12-2016, 09:05 PM
 
22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Reputation: 54735
How long have you been together? Are you exclusive? Do you live together or just date occasionally?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2016, 09:11 PM
 
Location: Central IL
20,726 posts, read 16,363,404 times
Reputation: 50379
You don't sound very active...do you guys go out together and do stuff? Even things like museums, walks, hikes, drives out in the country, trying new kinds of food together, taking a class together (either a hobby-type thing or fun knowledge class at a community college). Go on short trips to see nearby sights?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2016, 09:14 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles CA
1,637 posts, read 1,346,024 times
Reputation: 1055
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
How long have you been together? Are you exclusive? Do you live together or just date occasionally?
We are exclusive we been together for a Year now.
We don't live together yet but I see her every weekend .
I live with a roomate for now .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2016, 09:16 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles CA
1,637 posts, read 1,346,024 times
Reputation: 1055
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
You don't sound very active...do you guys go out together and do stuff? Even things like museums, walks, hikes, drives out in the country, trying new kinds of food together, taking a class together (either a hobby-type thing or fun knowledge class at a community college). Go on short trips to see nearby sights?
Yes we do all the time on the weekends sometimes we even stay in my room all day watching movies and relaxing together
We plan to go hiking on a mountain near Malibu Beach and take a view around the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2016, 09:38 PM
 
22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Reputation: 54735
Is this your first girlfriend?

Or have others complained before about you being boring?

And why do all your CD usernames use the word "thou" instead of "thought"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2016, 10:02 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles CA
1,637 posts, read 1,346,024 times
Reputation: 1055
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Is this your first girlfriend?

Or have others complained before about you being boring?

And why do all your CD usernames use the word "thou" instead of "thought"?
This is my 2nd girlfriend
And no not that I ever know of
I just fear I may be considered boring thou
Im not a party pooper either

I open to do whatever she wants to do as well as long as Im with her.

I just feel im not doing my job as a boyfriend to be highly social and communicative
I do read woman generally love to be very social and im not exactly up to that kind of standard.
I dont ever really the need to be that highly social and its fine at times but sometimes i just feel my life is boring as ****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2016, 10:08 PM
 
22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Reputation: 54735
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoStars View Post
This is my 2nd girlfriend
And no not that I ever know of
I just fear I may be considered boring thou
Im not a party pooper either

I open to do whatever she wants to do as well as long as Im with her.

I just feel im not doing my job as a boyfriend to be highly social and communicative
I do read woman generally love to be very social and im not exactly up to that kind of standard.

I dont ever really the need to be that highly social and its fine at times but sometimes i just feel my life is boring as ****
Why does it matter what women you read about want? Shouldn't only what your girlfriend thinks matter? And it seems you have no idea. You've known her for a year but it sounds like you are strangers!

What a weird thread!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2016, 10:18 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles CA
1,637 posts, read 1,346,024 times
Reputation: 1055
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Why does it matter what women you read about want? Shouldn't only what your girlfriend thinks matter? And it seems you have no idea. You've known her for a year but it sounds like you are strangers!

What a weird thread!
Because we dont really talk much but I just feel she may be thinkin i may be a boring person since I dont really talk a lot yea theres those moments we do .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-13-2016, 03:52 AM
 
Location: The cupboard under the sink
3,993 posts, read 8,925,526 times
Reputation: 8105
Forgive the bluntness, but yes, it does sound boring, sounds like all your interaction is on a very superficial level.
Maybe you just paint a bad picture of it.

Reading what you say here, frankly it doesn't sound like you are ready to be in a relationship, because there's more to it than just having a chat and tickling, sorry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top