Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 11:11 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,286,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderman65 View Post
Well my current situation makes it difficult to have a real girlfriend.

Women tend to want to date someone with a car and a nice house and a stable job.
Then don't waste your money on a phony text game. Put that $25 for every 100 phony texts in a piggy bank so you can eventually buy a car.
Quote:
Basically you pay $25 per 100 texts, and then a real person that you specify, texts you as if they are you boyfriend or girlfriend (you pick).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2016, 11:12 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,286,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I must be getting old........
LOL! Same here!

Old 08-22-2016, 11:17 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,882,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
LOL! Same here!
So much horsecrapola around me... I fear I shall never dig myself out of the manure. LOL....

Old 08-22-2016, 11:23 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,747,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Sounds good to me.

You are hell lmfao!

But no it's not and never will be THAT serious for me.

Old 08-22-2016, 11:24 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,418,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I must be getting old........
Hell, I'm in my mid 20's and feel old - LOL

Old 08-23-2016, 03:18 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,565,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacui View Post
.... What? Honestly, if you're having a hard time keeping a lady's attention then you're doing something wrong. You don't need this service to boost up your ego, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
But how are texts going to make up for not having a girlfriend?

The person doesn't want you and you know it; she is getting paid to say nice things to you.

I think that might actually make me feel worse, not better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Sounds good to me.

^^^^... EXACTLY

OP put more effort in to finding a real girlfriend if that's what you want mate .... At least that has a future

Old 08-23-2016, 04:05 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,652,123 times
Quote:
So there's a texting service called "Invisible Boyfriend" or "Invisible Girlfriend".

Basically you pay $25 per 100 texts, and then a real person that you specify, texts you as if they are you boyfriend or girlfriend (you pick). The "invisible girlfriend" or boyfriend makes $5 per 100 texts lol.

I was thinking of buying this service. As it's kind of difficult for me to keep womens' interest on dating sites and I want a lot of attention lol.

I was thinking it would be a great idea for certain types of people. Actually a perfect fit. Random women usually don't want to talk to me unless they have something to gain.

What do you guys think?

I was an Invisible Girlfriend for a month | Fusion
If you can afford it and would like to try it, go ahead. But I would think the "no sexting" rule might take away some of the fun for you.

Old 08-23-2016, 04:09 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,377,714 times
OP: You should probably seek stable employment before you start this service just to be sure you have the money to keep the service active.
Good luck and I hope you enjoy your invisible girlfriend.

Old 08-23-2016, 04:34 AM

11,126 posts, read 5,619,186 times
Quote:
So there's a texting service called "Invisible Boyfriend" or "Invisible Girlfriend".

Basically you pay $25 per 100 texts, and then a real person that you specify, texts you as if they are you boyfriend or girlfriend (you pick). The "invisible girlfriend" or boyfriend makes $5 per 100 texts lol.

I was thinking of buying this service. As it's kind of difficult for me to keep womens' interest on dating sites and I want a lot of attention lol.

I was thinking it would be a great idea for certain types of people. Actually a perfect fit. Random women usually don't want to talk to me unless they have something to gain.

What do you guys think?

I was an Invisible Girlfriend for a month | Fusion
What kind of message would anyone be willing to write for a nickel? I wouldn't become a text-***** for any price, but if someone was willing, they should get at least $100. a pop for it.

Old 08-23-2016, 04:39 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,565,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
What kind of message would anyone be willing to write for a nickel? I wouldn't become a text-***** for any price, but if someone was willing, they should get at least $100. a pop for it.
Probably " a nickel!!... Keep it ya tight sod!!! " LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships