Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 02:08 PM

63 posts, read 36,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
And why the hell would I lie just to prove you wrong mate?

HINT:.... If you actually listen to people that are more experienced in dating you might learn something... And possibly improve your situation ..... ( or am I lying? LMAO )
HINT..... I listened to people it didn't work, like I heard before women aren't niceness machines where you put coins in and get something back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2016, 02:10 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankle bracelet View Post
HINT..... I listened to people it didn't work, like I heard before women aren't niceness machines where you put coins in and get something back.
....... NOW I've got the MEMO as ^^^^ says it all mate

Old 09-06-2016, 02:12 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,907,501 times
Quote:
I didn't need to think of a reason of why they were different than the other guys because they weren't but thanks for letting us know it isn't about being yourself.
Well, that kind of supports my theory that some guys are just genetically inferior in terms of attracting women. It doesn't matter what they do, there is something in their chemistry that just turns women off. They are clearly the outliers, though.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
....... NOW I've got the MEMO as ^^^^ says it all mate
You want a cookie with that?

Old 09-06-2016, 02:14 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
You want a cookie with that?
Awwwww I was only lying ..... Remember?

Old 09-06-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Well, that kind of supports my theory that some guys are just genetically inferior in terms of attracting women. It doesn't matter what they do, there is something in their chemistry that just turns women off. They are clearly the outliers, though.
So what are we supposed to do sit in the corner and be good boys, use prostitutes, or go the mail order bride rout?

Old 09-06-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
So what are we supposed to do sit in the corner and be good boys, use prostitutes, or go the mail order bride rout?
I sure wouldn't go the mail bride route, because once they become citizens, they usually just divorce these guys and take a good portion of their money.

Prostitute is one option, which is fine.

Barring that, many guys that figure this out just focus on other realms of their lives to feel happy with themselves

Old 09-06-2016, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
I sure wouldn't go the mail bride route, because once they become citizens, they usually just divorce these guys and take a good portion of their money.

Prostitute is one option, which is fine.

Barring that, many guys that figure this out just focus on other realms of their lives to feel happy with themselves
Why can't we tell guys they're genetically inferior in attracting women instead of the there is someone for everyone crap, some women won't be able to use those guys anymore but it would save the men a lot of heartache.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Why can't we tell guys they're genetically inferior in attracting women instead of the there is someone for everyone crap, some women won't be able to use those guys anymore but it would save the men a lot of heartache.
It's hard to tell who those guys are until they've done everything they can to improve themselves. It's not like you can just pick out a guy who is fat and out of shape, who lives in his mother's basement, doesn't have a job or education, doesn't know how to dress, and doesn't have any friends and know that if he fixes all those things he will still not be attractive to women.

It would be good if you could tell those guys in advance, but unless they have everything going for them and are still repulsive to women, you can't really tell what the problem is for sure in advance.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:40 PM

I mean who wudda thunk this guy could develop himself into a guy who gets hot women before he actually did the things he needed to do in order to get those women? Other guys could have done the same things and still have been repulsive to women.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships