Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 08:07 PM

102 posts, read 73,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacui View Post
Anyways, we were recently at a company event and we went out 3 out of the 4 nights and the touch barrier was pretty much "nonexistent". For example, I always place my hand on her lower back and she never moved nor seemed opposed to me touching her there. So during these event's her and I would eventually go out to dance and whatnot.

Where I am confused is that when her and I spoke she never mentioned her bf directly to me but only when she was around with other attendees. What is this all about?
Geez, for a guy who is make some pretty direct moves, I can't believe you don't understand this.

When ppl cheat, they usually like to leave no clues. And she is not interested in breaking up with her bf right now, but she is willing to privately explore her options.

Attractive women tend to monkey branch from bf to bf cuz it makes the drama and emotional pain easier to deal with. For example, take a look at Taylor Swift's break up with Calvin Harris.

Dive in bro. She's either going to open the door and let you in, or reject you, especially if you don't set it up right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2016, 08:13 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,217,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacui View Post
Okay guys,
So at my last job there is this girl I'm really attracted to but there is one big problem; she has a boyfriend. So this is where things get interesting. I remember speaking with her for a few minutes during a company event and slightly hitting on her but it didn't turn into anything more. Anyways, we were recently at a company event and we went out 3 out of the 4 nights and the touch barrier was pretty much "nonexistent". For example, I always place my hand on her lower back and she never moved nor seemed opposed to me touching her there. So during these event's her and I would eventually go out to dance and whatnot.
Where I am confused is that when her and I spoke she never mentioned her bf directly to me but only when she was around with other attendees. What is this all about?
Why are you touching a woman that you know has a boyfriend?
Why are you touching someone you work with?
There should be no confusion on your part at all, she has a boyfriend and you work with her so leave her
alone and prevent a sexual harrassment complaint all at the same time.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:16 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,761,776 times
Wasn't there a thread asking this very question a couple days ago? Deja moo.

Old 09-05-2016, 09:05 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,120,439 times
Well, for one thing, it's "she and I" not "her and I".
For another, she has a bf.
And from now on, the attendees are calling you Mr. Hands behind your back. Shhh ... don't them them I told you.

Old 09-05-2016, 10:20 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,987,929 times
She likes the attention and fawning. She isn't stopping you because she figures you're harmless.

Old 09-05-2016, 10:33 PM

1,265 posts, read 970,835 times
She's untouchable, when she's single then you can worry about it.

Old 09-05-2016, 10:59 PM

2,156 posts, read 3,331,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
She likes the attention and fawning. She isn't stopping you because she figures you're harmless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships