Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2016, 05:28 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
She's an attorney. The nurse is on Friday. The child therapist is on Saturday.
There are a lot of cool attorneys out there! I wish you luck but take it easy and don't run her off with your "issues".

Old 09-15-2016, 09:39 PM

594 posts, read 379,901 times
I'm in love!

Old 09-15-2016, 09:51 PM

The Lawyer: Witty, funny, pretty, smart, humble, knows baseball, smile is like..dang. Plus she's totally into me. We have the same sense of humor, we never even came close to running out of things to talk about. She was already excited for our next date. We wanted to go back to my place and do the horizontal mambo but we decided that we would take it slow because we really like each other. I don't even want to go out with the nurse tomorrow night or the child therapist on Saturday.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:15 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,405,909 times
Quote:
The Lawyer: Witty, funny, pretty, smart, humble, knows baseball, smile is like..dang. Plus she's totally into me. We have the same sense of humor, we never even came close to running out of things to talk about. She was already excited for our next date. We wanted to go back to my place and do the horizontal mambo but we decided that we would take it slow because we really like each other. I don't even want to go out with the nurse tomorrow night or the child therapist on Saturday.
It's your choice, but I'd still go out with the nurse and child therapist.

If there's one thing I've learned in dating, is don't put all your eggs in one basket right away.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:29 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
It's your choice, but I'd still go out with the nurse and child therapist.

If there's one thing I've learned in dating, is don't put all your eggs in one basket right away.
This!

Go out with the other two, Rocky.

I think unless you're exclusive with the lawyer, you can continue going out with the other two.

If you become exclusive, then by all means only go out with her. But until then, I'd go out with the other girls as well. If you don't like them after this date, you can always forget them.

Old 09-15-2016, 11:18 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
Quote:
I'm in love!
Really?

Old 09-16-2016, 01:03 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Quote:
I foresee the biggest trainwreck yet in the making here. Kaboom!

Old 09-16-2016, 06:19 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,634,329 times
Quote:
She's an attorney. The nurse is on Friday. The child therapist is on Saturday.
Damn working the magic that way

You can always give my number to the disappointed nurse and child therapist Just playing ..

Old 09-16-2016, 06:23 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,634,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
Looking through the window, pounding on the door, message on the radio, slipping a note in somewhere, calling her office, circling the neighborhood ?
LMAO!

Well if those don't work, he'd get attention from the police at least.

Old 09-16-2016, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
I foresee the biggest trainwreck yet in the making here. Kaboom!
Why are you so cynical? Is it such a stretch to believe that I'm capable of having a legitimate relationship? You're making it seem like I'm some doomed individual incapable of relating to another person. I realize that I haven't had much success so far in the dating scene but it seems like you take joy in saying "I told you so." I'm not expecting you to be supportive because you don't know me, but is it to much to ask that you at least try to give some positive vibes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships